Fox Fire Marina

Once the crazy stoped she went back down to the island. Tired she just stayed up high in the trees. Realesing a few of her flying types so the could look around for her and get some exercise was useful.

Sleeping she felt a stedy beat of wings. Getting up she saw her Honchkrow had a rolled up paper, it must have stolen it for the darkness type flyer was known to steal. Its eyes were looking at her from the wide brim of its hat patiently.

Once item was taken it went to one of the higher branches to perch and rest for a while till it would then explore. Reading the contents she saw the news of what happened at the auction and a man named Ace was getting executed for being a pirate. As she read she noticed two sheets of paper came loose.

One was the handsome man Trafalgar Law Surgeon of Death 200,000,000 while the other was her from the fight. She was smirking with Ninetails beside her. Fox Fire Marina 100,000,000. It was a good picture but it also meant that she was now wanted.

Lying down to go back to sleep she heard the flaping of wings.

Honchkrow pov

Leaving its master again the bird flew to the ocean were it had caught sight of something yellow. The yellow thing was a submarine with a symbol and the word Death. Sitting on its deck or lounging was the man from the picture. He was using the polar bear but what also caught its attention was gold earings the man was wearing.

Being attracted to shiny things like gold it would have naturally taken it but the man would stop them no doubt. Flying lower to observe the man, he could not be weak for his master paid attention to him.

When the man noticed it Honchkrow it let out a panicked 'Honchkrow !' and flew off as fast as possible.Flying fast back to its master to safety.

Law pov

He had noticed the strange hat wearing bird. When it relised that Law had noticed it it paniked and flew off as fast as possible. The term a bat out of hell fit that description.

Marina pov

When she woke up again she had Honchkrow in her lap. It was fidgeting and nudgeing her stomache for comfort. 'What happened ?' feeling worried about her pokemon. Its fear was rare since it was normally calm and collected. This side was rare to Marina.

Stroking the black feathers soothingly Marina did this until it calmed down and fell asleep. Going back to sleep with the bird in her lap.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys like, comment and this might be updated