Dressrosa

Rin

When they reached the island Law began to make teams.

The Caesar Exchange Team

Trafalgar Law, Rin, Nico Robin, Long Nose (Sniper) and their hostage Caesar.

Sunny-Go Safety and Security Team

Chopper,Brook, Nami and the brat who could turn into a dragon/ in Luffy's case a eel. Sanji and the others somehow he disappeared. "Hey ! who's going to protect us !" Chopper yelled when everyone noticed the cook was gone along with the others. The missing idiots were supposed to destroy the factory.

Dressrosa, the land of love, passion and toys. She learned when they reached the Harbor City Acacia. Also the more beautiful the women were when jealous the more likely they would stab the object of their anger.

Cafe Bar La Baltad

Sipping her coffee they discussed Green Bit when a brute sized waiter overheard and commented,"You guys treasure hunters ? or explorers ? Can't really recommend it.. Unless its something worth risking your lives for...I say don't go."

The iron bridge was fine but it seemed 200 years ago swarms of Fighting Fish appeared. They were violent fish with horns, if a ship came they would capsize it. Long Nose and the Clown quickly went chicken and demanded to change locations. Behind them at a distance she noticed strange men and so did Robin it seemed.

CP-0, it seemed. All three wore masks and two wore suits while the other a cloak. Things just got even more interesting, she thought as she sipped her sweet and slightly bitter hot beverage. She had also disguised herself so no one would recognized her. So were the others, even Law wore just this coat with the name cora while showing off his abs and tattoos.

Not that she was complaining, she thought glancing at Law as she sipped her drink.

When they took a few steps on the Iron Bridge did a giant jet black bull horned fish with razor sharp teeth ram against the bars of the bridge. "Its here !! This Iron Bridge is totally useless !" Long Nosed yelled. "Are the Fighting Fish...Really fish ?" Nico asked. "Looks like it to me..." Law said.

The other two began to yell that it was not even remotely similar to a fish and was more like a Sea Monster, an untamed beast. "I have similar fish like this in my world," she commented. Walking up to the giant fish she gave it a friendly smile but then her calm serene mood disappeared as her fingers and nails began to change into her fox form. "Get out of our way fish !" she yelled as her fire covered hand slammed into the animal and sent it flying away.

"Wow ! what is she !" the Clown yelled hysterically. "I would not like to go to her world !" Long Nose yelled. Facing the group she smiled,"There you go~" When the other fish coordinately attacked them did they all fight, even the Clown was forced to fight since Law had his heart. They all fought except Law who was saving all of his stamina, Long Nosed had asked why were they all fighting while Law ran.

"I don't really mind," she commented as she burnt her fish with a Flamethrower. Just then a Fighting Fish was shot at and was being pulled to Green Bit. When she heard that they were addressed as,'Humans' did she point out,"Except me, Fairies." She had heard of them in her short time on this island.

Green Bit has said to also be uninhabited as well. There 'Delicate' hostage carried them over the giant gap in the bridge. The fish had been dragged away when they settled down. "Holy Crap ! Talk about a wild forest !" Long Nose yelled. Looking at the giant flora and fauna she summarized that they had reached the Uninhabited Forest North of Dressrosa.

When they started they saw a Marine Warship that had crashed into the island recently. She could tell by the damage from the plants. Ceasar began to freak out since not that Joker had now stepped down he had no more legal protection. She noticed the not happy look on Law's face and so did Robin.

"That's not a nice look that you've got on your face right now," Robin commented.