Unleashing Ancient Fox Blood and oh crap

Summoning one of her fastest fliers, Latios. Stepping on the bird-like dragon Marina took out her goggles because they would be going pretty fast. 'Lets go.' As they rocketed upward into the sky Marina  straightened them out as Latios strained for more fast flying but he had to wait until Marina got her bearings and put them on the right direction.

She then noticed the sub that her Honchkrow had seen and with Death on the side it must be Trafalgar's. The sub was also heading for Impel Down, smiling she urged her pokemon to fly in their direction  while lowering altitude till she spotted a guy with the Penguin hat. Grinning she waved and then increased their speed till they were no were to be seen.

Deciding they should get higher Marina urged the pokemon to climb up. Now they could see everything including a lot of pirate ships heading for a fortified island.

When they got their they circled to watch the fight. Sitting sidesaddle now Marina jumped as they lowered so she could have some fun. Concentrating nine tails like her Ninetail's had formmed and her nails became more like claw and the physic power even increased as she let it all out.

Once on the ground she made her physic powers stretch to their limit of distance and started to either fling them in the air were they could die or she would copy Trafalgar and use them as human shields their was also making them land on their fellow marines too. When a men made of smoke appeared she opened her mouth to use Flamethrower, a move only her relatives could also use.

When she saw straw hat near Ace she waved the smoke man a goodbye and ran off in Ace's direction. Whistling Latios came down and Marina quickly got on and managed to grab both guys with her tail and also a nonhuman, fishman  who was also with them.

All three were badly beaten. Using her power she cut in half the giant building and then passed the giant pirate who once he saw this headed back to the ships. Tired but still Marina pressed on until she saw that man and polar bear again.

'He was yelling that she needed to bring them in the sub and he was a doctor.' Nodding she increased their speed so now they were hurtling toward the door while screaming,'Watch out !' they crashed yes but soon guys in white boiler suits came and took the wounded from her.

Tails free of their charges relaxed and Latios returned to rest . Tired herself she curled up with her tails covering her to get a well deserved sleep. Ignoring the surgery she fell deeply asleep to notice the sadistic and scary look on the captains face as he snapped on his gloves and said something  about this was going to be a interesting surgery.

Oblivious to everything even when the bear was freaking out about the ice that might as well be chasing them. One of her tails however raised itself and caused a glow that every one noticed. Using a physic move teleport they were suddenly away from the danger.

That caused a few stares when they realized she did it.The sleeping tailed girl had done it and that made the Heart pirates captain interested.