The King Luffy's Summons fan fic

this is the second fan fic for this book since my freind loved the first one, warning might be a bit perverted

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cozy and hard, that's what Rin would describe her human pillow Law. She had finally gotten him to a deep sleep and he should be. Law is a huge proud, smug pervert but she liked that about him. Just thinking of his kisses all over her body made her very warm and excited. Smiling Rin snuggled into Law's slim but muscular chest. She did prefer him this way instead of those giant muscled testosterone men. And she always made sure he knew that.  Smirking Rin went back to a well deserved sleep till someone pounded on the door and that someone would be Bepo since he was higher up the Heart pirates food chain and Bepo was very loyal to Law. 'Captain, we reached the island,' Bepo announced after Law woke up and said he could come in. It was well known Law's yes was needed so the could surface.

Looking at them Bepo innocently said,'Oh I see you were mating Captain.' Fighting a blush at the comment Rin tried to hide her face with her hair but Law chuckled and took hold of her chin so he could see her expression. Smirking Law soon kissed her. It was a more slow and gentle kiss. Law took his time exploring her mouth and touching her body every where.

Wrapping her arms around his neck and moving closer to deepen the kiss Rin could not help but moan. When Law decided their kissing session was done Rin was sitting on his lap dazed. Smirking widely Law layed her down gently to get dressed.

Later

Luffy the new King of the pirates had asked the Yonko,Red haired Shanks, Trafalgar Law, Eustass Kid and Whitebeard to meet him at a deserted island. Thinking of what happened at Raftel made her sad for Law but what amused her was what Law had done to Kid, so humiliating. She had to point out that at least it as not the dumb animal Eustass that got the throne.

Following Law Rin let go of all of her pokemon so they could have fun and watch for trouble. With some of her pokemon following her Rin headed out to see the others. When they found Luffy he was eating meet. 'Rin -swan!' cried a male voice. Sanji as usual ran up to her with hearts in his eyes.

'Rin- Swan, you have stolen my heart-' as he went on Roselia used Magical Leaf to blast the blonde cook away, 'Rose!' Bepo as always translated,'Leave my trainer alone.' Smirking Law thought of all the times the tiny grass type had done that to his men.

With the ero-cook gone for a bit Roselia hopped into Rin's arms. Very happy the petite and elegant pokemon stayed their as Rin sat down next to Luffy. It seemed they were the first ones to get here. Taking notice of the girl and Pokemon Luffy grabbed them into a almost bone crushing hug. Trying to prevent Roselia from being crushed Rin tried to wiggle away. 'Luffy let go, you are crushing us !'

Sensing her panic Monferno jumped from the tree it was in and gave Luffy a Mach Punch. Extreme heat hit Luffy making him let go and instantly Blazikan scooped Rin and her Pokemon up and  ran to safety which was next to Law. 'Straw Hatya don't crush Rin.'

Tramatized Roselia jumped out of Rin's arm's in fear of Luffy's fierce monkey-like hugs. Safe now Rin decided to  explore. Giving Law the heads up Rin left him with Bepo. The jungle was not much, the most wildlife she had seen were birds and the flora+fauna.

Bored Rin decided to go to the Dimension World. A world where time and space did not exist and reality certainly did not. Bored Rin went and walked/ran around upside down and side ways. The Dimension World seemed to be a bit more bizarre, the 'roads' seem to disappear more often making her find another path.

When a bubble appeared showing dinner, Sanji would not serve the food because she was missing making Luffy try try to steal food. Chuckling Rin ran of to a portal so she could get dinner.When she got back Luffy was yelling,'Food !'

'Sorry,' Rin appeared. Everyone had been kept waiting to eat. Siting down next to Law, Rin took her plate of food. Once every one had eaten their food while protecting it from Luffy. 'No Straw Hatya,' Law said as Rin  scratched the rubber man with her fox claw's.

The party after the dinner was crazy. The guys got drunk, the bikini cyborge danced around while yelling 'Super!' the living skeleton musician decided to sing Bink's Sake. Tired after watching them Rin followed Law to the sub.

'Rinya were where you ?' Law asked as they soon reached Their room. 'Dimension World,' Rin answered. She explained about the world. Content with her explanation Law decided he would he would come with Rin.

Smirking Law began to touch Rin. Feeling warm Rin began to melt as Law began to kiss her. After a few seconds Rin began to feel dizzy, wrapping her arms around Law's slim but muscular neck. Moaning Rin took off Law's hat. Once they hit the very large bed the two shed their clothes as fast as possible.

Feeling Law's smooth and dark mocha skin Rin kissed Law's neck. Not noticing dew to Law kissing and biting her neck she did not notice Law parting Rin's legs and soon buried himself in her. Screaming Law began began to pound into Rin. Grunting as he continued to quicken his pace until Rin collapsed after she had her release.

Exhausted Rin's body was pushed further into the bed. With her release Law continued to pound, arching his back Law let out a sultry groan and had his release. Collapsing on top of her but bracing his arms so he did not crush her Law kissed her chest. Moaning in pleasure from Law's lips. Smirking Law crawled up so he could kiss Rin on the lips.

Tired and happy Rin snuggled up to Law and the two fell deeply in sleep.

----------------------------------------

this may be edited/change comment please