Lookin' For Revenge

Adult content! Vote & comment!

Kaydence's POV

"Fuck Dani!" I grunted out as she threw her ass back on me. It had been months since I had some pussy and a nigga was feeling like a virgin all over again. I grabbed ahold of her waist with one hand and gripped her hair with the other, going balls-deep inside of her.

"Oooo shit daddy!" She moaned as she held onto the sheets tightly. "I'm out to cum!" She yelled and seconds later her walls pulsated on my dick. I loosened my grip on her hair and thrusted harder as her juices coated my shaft. I pulled out when I felt my nut building up because I wasn't done with her yet. "Turn over." She did as I said and I slapped my dick across her slick bud before entering her gently while she moaned in satisfaction before closing her eyes.

"Shit so fucking wet." I began stroking at a slow pace, letting her feel every inch of me. I ran circles around her clit with my fingers as I started speeding up, I knew this drove her crazy. "I'm abou-" She started shaking uncontrollably but this didn't stop me. I slowed down until she came down from her orgasm and then sped up again.

"You love me?" I asked her while looking down at her helpless body. She opened her eyes and looked at me, "Uh huh." I gripped the back of her thighs and pushed her legs towards her upper body, giving myself a full view of me fucking her. She tried scrambling away from me but to no avail. "Where you going?" I asked, slowing up again.

"I can't... uhn, take it, ooo, anymore." She managed to say in between moans. I ignored her and pulled her closer to me. For the third time, she fell into another orgasm, this one more intense. I pulled out and she laid there in exhaustion.

"I'm not done. I ain't bust yet." I said and pulled her up. She stood weakly in front of me, her legs looking like they were made of noodles. I turned and sat at the edge of the bed and watched her as she got on top of me, slowly coming down on my cream covered dick. Her tight walls hugged it and she began bouncing up and down. I laid back and enjoyed the view of her perky breasts bouncing with every move she made.

She planted her hands in my chest and once she got right, she sped up. I caressed one of her titties as I thrusted upwards. "Shit!" I felt her walls tighten, letting me know that she was about to cum again. I quickly sat up and wrapped my arm around her waist, standing up. I began thrusting while holding her small frame as she held her head back. I walked over to the nearest wall, placing her back against it and she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding on for dear life.

"Go slow baby." I did as she said and started placing kisses on her jawline. "Tell me you love me." I demanded.

"I love you Kaydence." I fucked her in this position for about 15 minutes before my nut built up again but I kept going. I knew she was still on birth control even though she had no reason to be.

"Fuuuckk." I groaned in between gritted teeth, still holding her up against the wall as I nutted. Once my body calmed down, I placed her down on her feet and made my way into the bathroom to clean myself up. I needed this shit after all that was going on.

Asia's POV

The night was still young and I was still doing my thing, making this money.

"C'mere babygirl." A dude called from the tail of VIP. He was a chunky guy with a mouth full of platinum and he was in the building by himself, just my type of guy.

I strutted towards him with a huge smirk on my face. "Let me see what you workin with." He said as he took my hand and spun me around with his rough ass hands. "Goddamn. ."