Hater

Vote!

Kaydence's POV

"Yo, hurry the fuck up!" I shouted to Nuk as me, him, and Los walked through the airport. We were about to leave and spend a weekend in the Bahamas but I wasn't feeling it at all.

"You try carrying these heavy ass suitcases then!"

Even though I wasn't feeling this vacation shit, I needed it with everything that was going on with me. I was busy as hell working the traphouse but I was getting used to the new lifestyle and I still hadn't talked to Daniella. I only heard her voice when her and Carlos talked on the phone.

She was upset about him coming to NY but I think it was only because he was living with me. Every day, I was growing to want her more and more and didn't know how in the fuck I would get her back. I swear a nigga never been in thought as deep as this.

I knew I had fucked up because she didn't even wanna be a friend of mine. She was ignoring every single phone call and every text, I was dealing with curse outs from my mama for cheating and all. Shit was crazy but I was the one to blame. I fucked up. On some days I would look at Asia and want to crawl in a hole, she wasn't worth losing my baby over and that was a fact.

"Y'all, wait for me!" A girl called out from behind, we turned to see that it was her. She jogged to catch up with us as we boarded Michael's private jet. My mood went left, completely.

"Hey KD..."

"What's good?" I greeted her and then directed my attention elsewhere. "Yo, who dat?" Los whispered to me as we got inside. "Nobody."

Michael handed me and Marvin bottles of champagne as soon as everyone else joined.

"Let's have a toast." Everybody turned to face us. Counting to 3, Marvin and I popped the bottles. I poured the wine into my flute and passed it to Ocho, he was sitting next to me. This was a good way to start.

Marvin spoke once everyone finished pouring their bubbly, "I just want to take the time out to thank you all for being so devoted and loyal to HLW. Mike, KD, and I all promise to make sure that this money keeps flowing. So.... A toast, a toast to living lavish and making money." We all clinked our glasses before taking sips. Cheers and applauses filled the jet and from there, we had a good time while making our way to the Caribbean.

I couldn't help but peep how Asia was shooting me these licentious looks. I knew the bitch was up to something but I wasn't gonna pay her any attention, I needed to prove to Carlos that I needed Dani back.

Asia's POV

We were just landing in the Bahamas and honestly, I was ready! Besides Michael's wife, I was the only girl here and that was fine by me... I was here for KD.

"God damn! This shit is beautiful." Ocho said, amazed as we walked towards Mike's beach house. Ocho was like a brother to me, I knew him since I was like 15 and now I was about to be 20. When I went through shit he'd always be there for me, just like a blood brother would be.

"Yeah yeah but before we get in here, let me get some shit straight." Mike stopped in his tracks and the rest of the crew did as well. "What's up boss?"

"There are only 6 bedrooms in here so a few of you will have to share." I automatically thought about sharing a room with KD but knew that it was a dead move.

"As long as I got a bed to myself, I don't care." KD said and continued towards the house. He obviously had an attitude and I was pretty sure that it was because of me. Ever since the day at the traphouse when I told him that I'd turn him in if he didn't give me a chance, he was acting funny towards me but what he didn't know was that, I made a promise.. Not a threat.