I | Begin

It takes me 45 minutes to get out of bed after the annoying thing called 'Alarm clock' nags me to get up at 6:30.

Screw the idea of girls waking up with sun shining through the window and birds chirping outside, as if it was spring everyday. Welcome to my idea of waking up in the morning: bed head, morning breath and poofy eyes.

I may not be the 'Woke Up Like This' kind of girl you see on snapchat, but I represent the modern (and realistic) Korean woman.

I make my way to my bathroom and put my toothbrush in my mouth. I try my best to avoid looking at the mirror because I might see the horror beyond which is an 18-year old beast called 'Chae Rin'.

Chae Rin is me by the way. Park Chae Rin. I live by myself now, after my mom and dad decided to buy me an apartment close to the school I'm studying at. I am studying medicine in Seoul University. I'm a fresh high school graduate.

I rinse my mouth with water. It took me about 2 minutes to realize I haven't put on toothpaste.

Chae Rin-pabo.

I giggled. I just called myself pabo. I giggled again.

My phone suddenly began to ring an alarm. I brush my teeth properly for the second time and got out of the bathroom and made my way to my bedside table and checked my phone.

8:30 Veterinary Clinic

I choked on my toothpaste.

It's 7:20! I rushed to take a quick shower and changed into casual, but presentable clothing and came out of the house, running.

I stopped short in my tracks when I realize I don't have shoes on and I didn't close the door for my apartment.

I got my shoes and locked the door and started running again.

7:45. I can still make it to the bus stop and not be late!

I was checking if I got my alcohol in my bag when I bumped into someone.

I dropped my bag in the process. Some of the contents fell out but I quickly retrieved them "Sorry." I say as I bowed to the guy and started dashing again.

I almost missed the bus but I managed to catch the driver's attention and he stopped.

I tapped my bus card and went to find a seat next to the window. It's either the window seat or no seats at all, I say!

I check the time. 8:00. I sigh a breath of relief. It takes about 15 minutes to get there and a 5-minute walk. I'm not as late as I thought I am.

I'm going to the Veterinary Clinic today because it's my first part-time job. I want to be a surgeon, but all I can do now is get a job kinda close to it.

I get off at my stop and started making ny way to Dr. Yoon's Veterinary Clinic. Today is my first day. I smiled to myself.

Fighting Chae Rin!

Jungkook's P.O. V

I was holding that girl's notebook in my hand. I was about to give it to her but she suddenly apologized and ran away.

All I remember of her are her Chuck Taylors and her black bag with a rainbow unicorn key chain danggling from the sides.

What a weird taste. Black and rainbows.