X | Save Me

I open my eyes.

I am still underwater. But the thing is... Jeon Jungkook is pressed against my lips!

My eyes widened as I push him away and I swim as fast as I can to the surface.

I cough up the water that I drank accidentally.

"Chae Rin-ah! Are you okay?" Minhyuk asks me as he helps me out of the pool.

I hear Jungkook come up next to me and Jimin helps him up.

"Yeah. I'm, I'm fine." I say as I lie down the cold floor of the water park and everyone gathers around me.

I feel a towel drop on top of me.

"You're wide open." Jungkook says as he walks away, coldly.

I suddenly feel the slippery and wet sensation that I felt on my mouth earlier.

It wasn't a deep kiss. Just enough to make me come to my senses that I shouldn't die.

I curl my lips inward.

"Woah. Cold treatment." Minhyuk says.

"Let's talk about that later." Kihyun says. "Hyung. Help me carry her up." He says to Shownu.

"Nah. I can do it myself." I say.

I stand up for a few seconds but staggered because I still have remnants of pain from the leg cramps I got.

Taehyung, who was the closest one when I staggered, supports me.

"Are you crazy?" He asks. "You're definitely not fine."

He puts my arm over his shoulder. "Kihyunnie." He says as Kihyun rushes to my side.

I laugh softly.

"Mwoya?" Wonho says smiling, "How can you still laugh when you almost died back there?"

Jooheon goes to hit Wonho on the head.  "Brat! She's laughing and that's a good thing."

"Yeah hyung. Do you want her to break into tears and have an emotional breakdown?" Hobi says.

"We'd all have to go home if she does that." Changkyun says putting an arm around Hobi.

"You better get some rest to calm down. I'll make you something hot." Jin-eomma says.

"I'll help." Sung Joon, who was the center of attraction for a while, says as she puts on a robe and followed Jin.

Taehyung puts me on a chair and gives me more towels.

"Excuse me?" A woman approaches us.

I look up.

"Are you the person who saved my Jisoo?" She asks us.

I stand up, out of respect, trying to conceal the pain in my legs.

"Ah. Ne." I say bowing down "Annyeonhaseyo."

"Please don't do that." She says pulling Jisoo close to her. "I owe you my Jisoo's life."

I look at Jisoo and smiled. "Are you okay now, Jisoo-yah?" I ask.

Jisoo slowly nods. "Thank you, unnie."

"I'm glad to her that." I say patting his head.

"Please accept this. This is all I have for now." She says handing me a reasonable amount of cash. "But if you send me your account number then I'll wire y--"