IV | Meeting the Family

Chae Rin's P.O.V

I put the Tom the Cat into his cage and I hear the door bell ring. (Notice the space, I said Door(space)bell instead of Doorbell)

"Welco--- oh it's you again." I say.

Jungkook walks through the door.

Oh right, I suddenly remembered something. His date with Hae Young is tomorrow. He must be really nervous.

"Chae Rin-sshi. I don't know what to do! How should I dress tomorrow? How should I act? Should I bring anything at all?" He bombards me with a lot of questions and continously at that!

I close Tom's cage and locked it.

"Just go like you normally do." I say getting a pen and scratching Tom's name out of the list.

"Pleaaaaaase come over and take a look at my closet and look at what I should wear!" He says giving me the puppy dog eyes and clasping his hands together.

I look at him.

I sigh. I did promise to help him out.

"Fine." I say putting my hands on my hips. "But just for a bit."

Jungkook jumps for joy. "Yas!" He says pumping his fist into the air. "I'll see you infront of your house later!" he says leaving the shop

Minhyuk suddenly came out of the clinic part of the shop.

"Is that the guy from the other time?" He says placing the boxes he was holding on the counter.

"Yeap." I answer.

"Are you guys dating?" He asks. 

"Nope." I say with a popping 'p' sound.

"Good." Minhyuk says.

I was even too tired to process what he just said.

***
"See ya Minhyuk!" I waved to Minhyuk as I jumped off the bus. He's been a really good collegue! I'm glad I took that job!

It was a Saturday night tonight so I could stay up, watching K-dramas the entire night.

I massage my sore shoulders and rotated my head /crack/ that felt good.

"Chae Rin-sshi!" I hear someone call after me.

I groaned.

"Where are you going? The house is this waaay!!" Jungkook says pulling me away from my house.

"Jungkook, my body hurts, please don't pull me." I say in a tired voice.

We stopped for a brief moment then suddenly he crouched down.

"Get on." He says.

"Excuse me?" I ask

"I told you to get on me. I'll carry you." He says.

"Forget it. I'm just gonna walk." I say walking ahead.

But he runs forward, grabs both of my arms and flings me to his back.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I scold him.

He laughs. "Let me do at least this much." He says adjusting my weight.

"Aren't I a little heavy though?" I ask.

"I practically flinged you, Chae Rin. Shush!" He says.

I rested my head on his shoulders.

Comforting. That's what he felt like.

He walked without talking for a few more minutes and suddenly he puts me to the ground.