IX | Cold Water

It is D-Dayyy!!!

I grabbed my duffel bag and went to the elevator.

It is Hong-Day (see what I did there) today! And I'm meeting the boys in front of their dorm and then we're meeting Minhyuk in front of the Starship Entertainment building.

I basically ran up the hill in excitement, even though I am usually unfit.

I see a short figure as I approach.

"Jiminiiie!!!" I shout, waving.

"Oh! Our Chae Rin is here!" He smiles at me.

"Are you all set?" Namjoon-appa says as he comes out the building carrying multiple bags.

"Ah yeap! Do you need any help with that?" I ask.

"Yes please." Jin-eomma follows after him. "Those are my precious food containers. Knowing him, he might destroy them."

"I won't Jin! Calm down." Namjoon says but since he didn't tie his shoelaces, he almost tripped on them if only Jin-eomma didn't grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"It was an accident." Namjoon-appa reasons out and I laugh.

"Aigoo. Our appa, being as clumsy as ever!" Hobi says coming out from inside the van

"Oh! Hobi-hyung! I didn't notice you there!" I say

"Now you do Chae Rin-ah!" He says ruffling my hair and then coming out

"Uri Chae Rin-ah! (Our Chae Rin!)" i hear Taehyung from the fourth floor shout.

"Taehyung-sshi!" I shout back waving at him.

"I'll come down now!" He shouts as he disappears inside.

Minutes later, he comes out with Jungkook who was obviously really excited.

"Okay. We're all here. Should we start moving now?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeap!" Jimin answers.

"Let's go!" Taehyung says.

"Hongdae, Hongdae!" Hobi says pumping his fist in the air.

This energetic bunch!

"Wait.." I interject "Where's lazy guy?" I ask

"Oh. He's inside already." Jin says.

"He fell asleep as soon as we got in." Hobi laughs.

"With that, let's go!" Jungkook says pushing everyone in the car.

Jin-eomma was the one driving today. "So we're gonna meet Shownu and the others at Starship right?" He asks.

"Yeap! Since I don't know the exact location of the park, we might have to follow them." I answer.

"Okay then, let's go!" Namjoon-appa says buckling his seatbelt up front.

I sat beside Hobi and Taehyung, then behind me were Jungkook and Jimin and then at the back, was Min Yoongi, snuggly sleeping, taking up 3 seats.

Seating beside these two is gold! They are like the extremely fun people of the group so we were laughing and playing games as we arrived in Starship Ent.

Minhyuk was just coming out of the building when he spotted us and waved at us.

"Ohhh! Should we all go down?" I asked.