XIII | It's Been A Long Time

Sorry! I didn't get to include the link for the video! HAHAHA anyway. Here it is:
https://youtu.be/brAboPRWIFE - For Life - EXO (English Version)
And the English Version of Blood Sweat and Tears is at this link: https://youtu.be/oV_VYr7zaS8

English Versions of Awake and Stigma are also up at my channel ~ please subscribe. I do subscribe back.

Thanks for staying guys. It means a lot.

Thanks hwayujin for the beautifully aesthetic cover 💕
--

"Ch-cha--"

By the time the stranger mentioned my name, the clouds have cleared away and I could clearly see his face.

"Jungkook?" I mutter as I got up and brushed the dirt away from my clothes.

"Why are you---"

I began to ask why he's here but all of the sudden, his warmth envoloped me, which had caused my eyes to widen in surprise.

"I swore on it." He whispered.

I looked at the back of his head because that's all I can see now.

His black tips, brown against the moonlight.

"I told you I'd find you. And I did." Then came the awkward silence. "Just not in Busan, maybe."

He let go of me and started to look into my eyes. "Why are you in Busan anyway? Are you following me?"

I scoff at his stupidity. "Pabo! I live in Busan!"

He blinked for a couple of times. "You do? An-and this place? How did y-you know about this p-place?"

"Oh! This is a special place for me! It was when my child--"

I was revving up to launch into a story until an annoying, yet familiar voice drowns my speech.

"Oy! Chae Rin!" I hear someone shout from behind.

The glint of his fake glasses gave him away.

Of course it had to be only one person.

"Hyu--" I start to say, but I saw how he was glaring at me.

"O-oppa." I carefully whisper, my embarrassment and awkwardness caused a smile from my brother as he walked towards us.

"Why are you out so late?" He asked and pretended not to see Jungkook.

"I asked eomma for permission and you know that." I say, crossing my arms

He finally turns to Jungkook, "Oh? Hello there young man!"

"Hello, uhm---"

"Bo Gum, Park Bo Gum." He said extending a hand out, "Chae Rin's brother."

At that thought, Jungkook scurried over to me. "Oh--- haha-- nice to-- meet you." He answered.

"Dude, you don't have to be so nervous. It's just hyung!" I say, gesturing to my brother

"It's oppa to you!" He scowled.

"Andwae (No way!)" I said, planting ny feet firmly on the ground.

"I'm Jungkook." Jungkook says, suddenly finding his voice.

"He can speak straight! I'll give that to him!" My brother says, making an expression that says 'not-bad' but in a mocking way.