XVII | Let Me Know

Jungkook's P.O.V

The timing was a bit off, but what Jimin hyung said to me a while ago was really bugging the shit out of me and I hate it.

I was waiting for Chae Rin to answer. She begins to open her mouth when my phone rang.

Jin hyung.

I excused myself and answered the phone.

"Hyung?" I asked.

"Where are you? Bang PD-nim is coming shortly and he wants to meet all of us. Whatever you're doing, drop it now, you have 8 minutes to be exact." Jin hyung voice was clear but groggy against the other line.

I sighed.

"Yeap. I'm coming." I say as I bowed my head down.

I guess I'll never get to the know the answer.

"Chae Rin. I need to go." I say turning to her, she stood up, her bewildered expression evident against the usually calm and hyped features of her face.

I know I just can't go like this.

I walk towards her and pulled her in a hug.

I tried to remember her scent. Her state at 2 am in the morning and how she eats up chicken like there's no tomorrow.

I broke the hug and pressed my forehead against hers.

Give me at least a minute to take this in.

I know what that call meant.

I know that it meant not seeing her for a while.

She wasn't moving. She wasn't saying anything.

I had wanted to press my lips against her.

But I had 10 seconds left.

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

I wish I had kissed her then.

3.

If I kiss her now, I won't be able to move away.

2.

I pressed my lips on her forehead.

1.

See you soon Chae Rin-ah.

Chae Rin's P.O.V

He pressed his forehead against mine.

I can't talk.

I am too overwhelmed.

He confessed to me. And now he's leaving?

My emotions can't take all of that. Things are happeninng way to quickly.

His face was so close to mine.

Why do I feel like this is goodbye and I won't be able to see him for a long time anymore?

No.

Brushing that thought off my shoulder, I focus on his lips.

Kiss me before you leave, Jungkook. Let me know this isn't a dream.

He pressed his lips against my forehead.

I closed my eyes. The warmth, I felt it. Even if it was just for a second.

He broke away and walked out the door.

I stood there for a few seconds.

But then I sat down, and ate a chicken.

***

Lol. This was really crappy. I'm sorry guys. I've been way caught up in school as well as this stupid writer's block. Sorry for being hiatus long enough. Don't worry people, this story is gonna end soon. Cause I want to work on my JiKook feels lolol. I'm writing a new book called: 'Everything I Didn't Say' it's a JiKook fanfic and y'all fellow shippers can meet me there like omggg hahaha!

Thank you so much for 600+ reads guys. It really means a lot. I won't ask for your votes, I'm just glad people are actually reading my crap hing ~ if you wanna vote though, /insert V's iconic moment in After School Club/ it's up to you. 😂 d'ya get it?