VII | Surrounded

Chae Rin's P.O.V

I dragged Jungkook inside my apartment and rested him on the couch.

I got up and got my first aid kit out of the kitchen cabinet.

I begin to put anti-septic on the cotton pad and clean his wound but something distracted me.

Him.

I stare at his face and realized how high his nose is. How perfect his lips are. His girlfriend is going to be a lucky girl.

I smiled sadly.

My eyes widened.

Woah. What am I thinking? Do I like Jungkook? No. I must be crazy right? I'm helping him find his future girlfriend! What am I even thinking?!

I shake my head to clear up my thoughts and started to treat him.

After I finished. I received a call from Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk-ah. Waeyo? (Why)" I asked.

"I won a trip to this water park in Hongdae. Wanna come with?" He asks.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed "Yes!" I answered

"I'm actually going with some of my friends. Tell your friends to come as well." He asks.

I made a suspicious look.

"They're not girls tho." I say.

"Pfft! That's fine! We're not allowed to hang out with girls anyway." He answers.

"Gaesakki-yah! What am I then? A dog?" I asked.

"Hmmm." He broods.

"Are you seriously considering saying 'yes'?!" I shout

"Yes." He answers.

I hear the squeaking of shoes and shouts of boys from the other line.

"Oh. Gotta go. Practice starts in 15 minutes. I'll message you the details okay? Bye." He says dropping the call.

"Uhh.. bye." I tell my phone because he didn't even wait for me to respond.

Why does everyone seem to have practice? What does Minhyuk have to practice anyway?

I shrug.

"What was that noise about?" Somebody asks.

"Jungkook! You're awake!" I say. "Thank god you're not dead. I'll have to buy another set of plants though." I say looking down.

"This brat. I almost got killed and you worry about your plants? You are not cute, at all." He says.

"I knoooow ~" I answer "But if you and the boys want to come with me to the water park in Hongdae, then I suggest you be good to me."

Jungkook's eyes widened and started running toward me.

He tackles me to the ground like a dog would when his owners have arrived.

"I promise to be good now." He smiles at me.

Shit. Face too close. Face too close!

"Okay okay! Now get off me!" I say.

"Don't wanna." He hugs me tighter.

"I'll kick you there." I say and Jungkook immediately sits up.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Chae Rin is not cute at all but cute at the same time.

I smiled as we walked home together to the dorm to tell the hyungs about the upcoming trip to Hongdae.