the day of death

It was near the beginning of school and my mom was getting worst, so I went to visit her in the hospital and stopped at a store to buy flowers. I smiles as I waved to my best friend. I finally get to the hospital and tie my bike up to a Pole and walked in the hospital. The front desk nurse said, "go ahead in violet." I nodded and walked in the back rooms.

I slowly looked around until I see doctors run passed me. I get worried but still walked until I get to my mom's room and see the doctors standing over her. I saw her arm drop a small book on the ground. In reaction I dropped the case with the flowers and water.

It smashed on the floor and went everywhere but I only thought about my mom. I slowly start to walk passed the nurses that tried to stop me. I slipped through them like a ghost through a wall. I get to the bed that held my now dead mother. Sadness filled my body and my mind had become blank. The doctors only looked at me and waited me to fall to my knees and cry, but all I did was stand there and look at her body. She appeared next to me and rested her hand on my shoulder.

I could feel her touch tiers started to run down my face. I turned around and saw a ghost figure that look like my mom. I went for a hug but went through her. She softly smiled and said, "I will always love you." She started to fade away. I quickly try to grab her, but I fall to the ground. I yell "no don't go! Please don't go!". She disappeared I then looked around and saw the doctor and nurses look at me.

I got up and ran to my bike and pushed through the people that tried to stop me. I got to my bike and quickly went home. I stayed on the side walk but I didn't pay attention where I was going. I passed my friend's house, He ran after me. I passed a stop sign and a car hit me I was thrown through the air and hit the concrete on the street.

The cars stopped before they hit me. I couldn't move at all. My friend runs to me and yells "call 911!" After that I blacked out and woke up in the hospital with my friend next to me and his mom outside of the door. I try to get up, but I couldn't move still.

A nurse walked in the room, but she was see through. She slowly walked to me and said "shhh my pretty." I tried to scream but it came out like a loud hmm. My friend quickly gets a nurse and his mom. The nurse walked in and said "calm down you're ok. I'm here to help. The other nurse pushed her to the ground and pull a needle I screamed again.

The doctor rushed in as the nurse was on the ground and the dead one was gone. The nurse on the ground got up and ran out of the room crying. The doctor says "someone get her" then walked to me and says "well you're a lucky one, you could be dead, but I guess god didn't like that. Well your nerves and badly damaged so you can feel all the pain you should be going through. It should be back to normal in a while, until then you're going to be bed rest here."

Then he walks to the mom and says, "I need a signature from her parents or legal guardian." Then waited for a response. Then she says, "she died today " he says "damn this has to be hard on her." I look at my friend and hold his hand.

A few days passed, and I started to be able to walk around the hospital. I would stay on my level until I get a little bit better. Weeks passed, and I got a lot better, but I started to see more of the dead though. I didn't get attack or almost killed by any more nurses.

I got caught and ran to my room. I quickly covered up and laid in my bed. I looked at the doctor as he walked in with two people in black. I quietly say "hello doctor I just woke up. What time is it" the he says "come on violet I'm not dumb. But these two are her to take you to your grandpa and grandma in Tennessee.

I nodded and said "chat about my stuff at my house"" then he hands me a book and says "it's already at their house. And here's a gift your mom didn't get the chance to give you. " I looked at the book and said, "this is the...." I open it and see a note within the book." It said "I hope you like this gift. Please use it and show me that you will use it."