first day of school

I wake up to a rooster and my grandma comes in and says "I have your clothes for school, and your files and stuff has been moved too. I have your school stuff down stairs." I get up and smile then say, "thank you so much." As I get the clothes from her. And go to the bathroom to change.

I get in the bathroom and the ghost boy says, "oh boy this is awkward, ok you go first!" as he smiles and looked at me. Then I said, "or you can go away, and I can change aloe pervert." Then his face went in to shock and said, "you can hear me and see me!" As he gets close to me.

I push him back and say "yes I can! No this is your last chance to leave." Then he realized he was stopping me from changing into school clothes. He blushed a bit then went through the floor. I huff and take off my clothes

and take a quick shower then put my clothes on, that look like there for a private school, it was a white t-shirt with a short black skirt, and a tie to go with the shirt. I then say, "this is way to small" I look at myself in the bathroom mirror and say, "I look pretty good, I hope people at the school think the same."

I then go down stairs and walk in to the kitchen and see grandpa at the kitchen table, and grandma was cooking. I then see the ghost boy sitting in a seat across from mine at the table. I slowly walk over and say, "this skirt is too small for me." Then grandma says "that's what I wearied at school. I'll go get better shirt and pants for you today."

Then the boy trees to lift my skirt and says "not short enough" I then slap his hand and walk to my seat at the table. I wait on the food and watch the ghost boy to make sure he doesn't try anything. Grandpa then says "I got to go milk the cows now, I'll see you after school " I nod and watch him leave the house.

The ghost boy looks at me the whole time and then says "so do I get a show later" I press my middle finger to my cheek as I smile at grandma. Then he says, "oh I get the full package, and how can you see me." I then shake my head no and point at my eyes.

Grandma comes to the table and says, "you have something in your eye." I say, "yes but I got it out." Then she says, "your eyes are pretty violet." I start to eat and say "thank you " as I try not to spit my food. I finished eating and I get up and grab the backpack and start to walk to the end of the drive way after I said goodbye to grandma.

I wait on the bus, it comes around the corner and stops at my drive way. I look at the bus drive as I slowly get on. He is middle aged overweight breaded man. As I walk passed him every person on the bus looks at me. I see everyone has normal clothes on. The bus driver takes off and by the force of the bus I fell to my knees.

I slowly get up and try to get a seat. Each person I passed they moved in the seat, so I couldn't sit. I get to the last seat and see a girl with her ear phones in and has her head down. I tap on her shoulder, she lifts and looks at me.

 I tap on her shoulder, she lifts and looks at me

(suzie kilburn made this)

She had brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing purple everything, but she was short. Then she moves her stuff and says, "your eyes are just fucking cool as hell!!" I blushed lightly and said "thank you. I'm violent" she smiles and says, "I'm Naomi and I like your short skirt too."

Then I say "well this is all I have today I just got out of the hospital two days ago. She says, "wait but you look fine." I then say, "yea I guess but I got hit by a car and badly damaged my nerves so some things I can't feel."

She then puts her arm around me and says, "don't worry I'll stop the next car!" I blushed again. But I like the feeling of having someone hold me. I can't remember the last time I gave anyone a hug for that matter. I leaned my head back and embrace her loving warmth she was giving by her body.

The bus stops and we are at the school I get up and walk behind everyone as they get off. I see Naomi run to her friends. I then say, "I guess she doesn't have time for me." I walked pass Naomi and the people she is talking to. I get in the cafeteria and I see almost everyone looks at me. I slowly walk to the far back away from everyone. I sit at a corner that's connected to the wall and their outlets across the whole thing.

I see that people are still looking at me. I look through my backpack and find pins, paper, folders, and other school supplies. I smile until I hear the bell ring. I go to the main office after I push through the students. I get my schedule from the teacher in the office the paper said "d hall, room D16" for first. I go down the stairs and see E hall. I turn left and walk down the hall way and see a big building in the distance. I then say, "that must be the gym."

I get passed the door then I see another hall the sign says "D hall" I go in the hall and see the door numbers. I go straight then turn left. I pass a door and see the janitors talking. I go passed them then get to the room. I look at the top and see D16. A boy walks out and stops and says "um are you lost. " I look at him and see he has a tag on it says "cody hicks 12th grade." I then say, "no this is my class" and point at the door where he came from.

He then says "oh cool I hope I get to grade your papers then and welcome I'm cody" he then holds his hand out. I shake it and say, "I'm violent." Then he looks in my eyes and says, "your eyes are pretty cool." I blushed lightly and said, "thank you." He then says, "oh yeah got to make coffee." I then see he had keys and a coffee pot. He then goes to the room near him. Get this weird feeling from him. But then I see a ghost is following him to the empty room.

I try not to pay attention, but it was hard the girl was young about his age, black hair, red eyes, and horns. I then realized it was not a ghost, but it was a demon. I quickly get in class and see the teacher talking, she says "ok class I'll give you time today to work on your group projects, seems I'm just the best teacher."

She then looks at me and says, "oh our new student that started today." I nod and say, "I'm violent and I just moved here." She smiles and says, "well I have them working on their project, so you can just sit where ever you want." I nod then say, "can I sit near cody?" She says "oh you must have met him, well he is my teacher aid and he help me grade your work or test and makes the coffee every morning. But for today you can. I'm Ms. Bremmer"

I go to the back table and set down my bag and wait on cody to return. I get my phone out and play on it. He walks in he has the coffee pot filled with water. He walks pass the teacher to the coffee maker and pours water in to it and starts it.

Ms. Bremmer then says something to him and he looks at me and starts to walk to me. I slid over as he sits down. Then the demon girl followed him and stood next to him. I then say "so is do you know where this class is" I show him my paper. He smiles and says "you got the best classes. Your next class is in H hall. I'll show you after this class." The bell rings and cody gets up and leaves. I follow him, and he goes in a big area with tables. Then he turns right and go through the doors and stops at the second door on the right. I stand there at the door and think about what could be on the other side. I reach for the door and slowly turned the nob...

To be continue....