hell is coming

as he held me down I started to not able to breath. he laughed and said, "you're a hard one to kill." then Leo knocked on the door. The guy put his finger on my mouth and whispered "shhh!" then he said, "its ok brother I'm watching her!". he then kicked the door and saw the guy on top of me holding me down. Leo put his hand up and held it in the air. the fire shot from his hand and covered the guy but somehow didn't hurt me. smoke filled the room the boy fell to the ground. the boy cleared the smoke and ripped off his skin. the boy was a demon with horns. the boy says, "I was just about to have fun." then the older boy comes in and says, "what the hell is going on!" the demon disappeared I started to cry because I knew I would have died if they didn't come in the room.

Then Leo says, "are you ok?" I look at him after wiping my tiers. I take a deep breath and say " what the fucking hell is going on here! Someone better tries me right fucking now!" Then victory walks in and says" well you know that Cody is in charge now. So, he has millions of his helpers to attack you. The workers are falling apart because of this. Which means two things, one is we will have to fight the helpers that try to hurt you, two is soon life as we know it went go to hell. Unless you kill Cody for good."

I look at her and says, "well look I killed him two times, but somehow he comes back to fuck with me." Then Leo says, "what if you burn him alive?" I sign and say "there is no point to this chat. We know what has to be done so let's get that done!" I get up and start to walk to the door as I held my stomach, but victory stops me and says "you sit your ass back down. Your badly hurt and you're in no shape to fight." Then the older guy says, "well I'm sure the demon will be back so should we keep watch?" Victory nods and says, "ok good idea, Leo you're watching him until you can't no longer then Peter you watch her and repeat until we get to our home." Victory and peter walks away as Leo helps me to the bed.

I sit down and say, "how did you know I was in trouble when you knocked?" He smiled and said "well I knew something was going on, so I wanted to check on you. Went I got to your door I tried to open it, but it was locked, so I knocked, and that demon said, "that peter was watching you." Only problem was peter was walking to me in the hall way. So, I kicked the door open." I hug him tight and pull him on the bed.

He falls on the bed and stays there as I hold him. I start to cry and feel this deep emotion I have been hiding for a long time. I cried in to his stomach and got his shirt wet. So, he took it off after I got done crying. I slowly get bit sleepy. Leo was on the bed facing the door. I wrapped my arm around him and pushed my breast and stomach against his back. His body was warm, so I relaxed even more. Soon after 10 minutes I fell asleep. And my grip on him got weak. I wake up and see Leo fell asleep. I felt my bladder about to explode plus my side with the soon to be huge scar. I get up and rush to the bathroom. I get to the hall way it was small with barely any light. I walk through the hall way until I finally see a sign showing a female. I walk in and see a small toilet with a small sink next to it.

I slowly ease down and start to pee. until I hear my pee slash on something other than the toilet water. I fill fear fill my body. many thoughts ran through my head. did I just pee on someone's dead gold fish or is there a sea snake that somehow got in the toilet? I take a deep glop and slowly get off the seat. I turn around and see it was a baby sea turtle. it was covered in my pee and what looked to be shit. I feel bad I slowly reach down and grab the turtle. and wash it off in the sink and use the bar of soap. after I washed it off I flushed the toilet and walked back to my room. everyone was in the room and Leo was looking around as they were looking at him angry. I calmly ask, "what happened?" then Leo grabs me. I pushed him off and sat down on the bed and played with the turtle. then peter asked me "where was you?" I look at him and see everyone is looking at me.

I frowned and said "look I'm not a child I can go to the bathroom and not have to ask for permission from you guys!" then Leo says "well she has a point there." then peter says "shut the hell up Leo, yes we might treat you like a little girl but it's for your safety." I then stand up quickly and feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I grab my stomach and say, " how about you all kiss my ass I can defended myself perfectly fine!" victory says "let's see you almost die by a bomb. you about died by Cody and angels and demons. so, what I know of you. you can't protect your self-worth shit. even sapphire got killed because of you!" my heart dropped then I felt like I got hit by a train. I then feel a tier run down my face. victory realized what she said. she tried to comfort me. but I pushed her out of the way and ran away. I ran through the hall. I turned back to see her not following. I made it to the listening deck. I got under a desk in the corner of the room. and started to cry as I said, "I killed sapphire it was my fault but how did victory know about all the stuff that happened to me."

I hold up my hand and see the baby turtle was in it shell. I then say "well your lucky you can hide. I'm just stuck in this hell hold." then I hear someone come in the room I peek, I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw sapphire I got out of hiding and ran to her. I hugged her and held her tight and said, "they told me you were dead, but I couldn't believe it! they told me, and I ran from them." then she says "its ok now, I'm here to take care of you. do they know your here."? I back up and say, "I don't think so?" then her hand changed in to a blade. I backed up more yet till I was against the wall. she then says, "aw its ok ill help you, I'll make sure you are taken care of." I got a pen and stabbed it in her chest, but she looks at me and swung at me. I quickly move away but she cut my arm. I rushed out of the room. I saw Leo and peter running my way. I was a few feet away until I saw they got a pale face and looked at me. I look down after feeling pain in my stomach but soon after faded away.

I saw sapphire hand going through my stomach. I felt coldness fill my body, I was dying I could feel my blood flow out of my body. I fall to my knees I cover the now hole in my stomach. I look up and see Leo and peter attacking sapphire until she disappears. they come to me, but it was too late I blacked out by the blood lost. I wake up and see I was lying in a bed. I couldn't feel anything. I looked around is was a small room filled with darkness. a female appeared in the room.

(I got this picture from the internet)

she smiles and says, "it's very hard to keep your alive violet mava about don't worry I'll try my best." i look at her and say, " wait are your death!"