the final choice

I slowly come to and see I was against the wall and black ooze was holding me. I then hear a faint female voice saying, " look at what we have here." I looked around to see who said that. I see cody pinned to the wall too, next to me. I smiled as I found out where I was. I then said "hey death how is you doing. You still have a dusty pussy." She laughed and walked to me smiling. She grabs my cheeks and squeeze them together as she dug her nail in my cheeks making blood come from them. Then cody wakes up and says "wait no, we had a truce. You let me kill and you get souls."

Death's smile gets big as she hears cody and slowly turns her head to him. Then she says, "oh I'm solo sorry I forgotten are deal." She walks to him and lets him down. Then says, "you scared me there, I thought you was going to k..." he was stopped by death. She stabbed Cody's stomach and says "oh deal was you kill violet but look she is still alive. I guess you fall in love with her just like I did." She then pulls up and blade cutting his stomach open. His organs slowly slipped out. She the throws him in a black pool of ooze.

She dusts off her hands like she was finish working. He pale white hands was stained with Cody's blood. She signs and yells at Cody's body as it sinks in the black ooze "you got my hands dirty!!" She then walks away in another room saying, "I'll be back violent, we going to have a bit of fun."

I tried to move but every time I would struggle more the black ooze would cover more of my body. I gave up and thought about what she said "cody and her likes me?" I then hear a little kid play with toys. A car sound comes from the toy. I let back to peek in the next room. I see a boy playing with a toy car, he was about 6 years old. He had dark brown hair with black red eyes. He was wearing normal clothes. The boy then looks up at death and says, "mommy can I see my friend Elizabeth?" Death nods and watch the boy leaves as she said, "be careful Aiden." He leaves and death smiles as she cleans up the boy's toys and put them in a box.

She looked at me and signed then slowly walked to me and says, "ok I clean now." I calmly say, "so the boy, you stole him too." Death smile got sour and quickly faded away. She grabbed my neck and pull me off the wall. She then held me over the pool of black ooze. And says, "well you could have been one of my best but your hate toward me puts me in danger so, I'm sorry Violent." I knew this was my chance. Death lets go of my neck. I lifted my leg up and kicked her in the chin sending us both to the walk way.

I quickly got up and heard footsteps coming toward the room we were in. They Saud "death are you ok?" I grabbed death by the neck as I lifted her up. Withers comes in the room and draw their swords. Then I yell "I'll kill her, put your swords down now!" I felt death nod, they from their swords. I then pulled death back and made it in her bedroom. Big black doors closed as we made pass them.

Then death throws me off her. And says, "god do you just not give up!" Then I get up and say, "not until I get my baby!" Then she sits down in an old chair and signs as she rubs her face. She then holds out her hand and says, "you need to sit down." I shake my head no and stand next to her bed." She signs once more and says "ok, you had a miscarriage your baby died." I then yelled "you held my baby on the boat!" She then says "I know it was Aiden, I now know that was too far. But you were not going to come back if I didn't get you a reason to. I need cody to be here." I say, "but why didn't you just tell to!" She then gets up and starts to wake around.

She then says "really so if I showed up and said come back you would do so. No, so I did what I did. I need cody and you to be here for the final step in humans reset." I then ask, "what the hell is human reset?" She then says "like Adam and Eva, it was a start off, a clean tray. But I need cody dead and you here. So, you do get effected by this and cody to get out of the way." She then sits back down and looks at me.

I then say, "but god made Adam and Eva." She laughed and said "god! no, think of this two people magickly appear in earth so does millions of animals in one day. No, I did that I kill the cave man and kept to best ones and killed over anything I didn't like. Then when Adam and Eva and a baby I would have another baby appear. I would repeat this across the whole world until I got enough for humans to live again. But now humans have killed my planet with all these factories and businesses pouring waste in my ocean and rivers, kill my animals. So, I will kill all humans once more, so my perfect planet will live again. As we speak your gift is infecting people right now. So now we just wait and let the killing take place." Then I get up and walk to her and say " I can't let you kill millions of people. We can change."

Death laughs once more and say "are you joking. I told humans to change but you dislike them and call them hippies. Which I have gave humans 200 years to chance but guess what. No listen so it's time to take action." I slowly slipped a knife in my sleeve and got closer to death and said, " but this is not the way to go." Death gets up and yells "enough!" She was close enough for me to stab her in the heart. I held the knife and slammed the blade in her chest. Pricing her heart, her face turned white and said "why! Did you" she slowly fall to the floor saying "you can't, your mind as been filled with madness and hate. If I die who will be death?" I smile and say, "aww don't worry, I'll be taking over now!" Death then closed her eyes and let out her last breath.

Then black ooze came from everywhere and covers my body. It then filled my body. And disappeared I could hear and see every human in the world. They were worried about the monster and demons so and hunger most are scared. I then feel the black ooze around me and in me. I open the door and see the wither that wanted to attack me now are on their knees. I walk passed them and see I was death now.

I see the virus effecting humans and killing them. I tried to stop it only to find out I can't. The virus was out of my control. I only sit back and watch. I finished my life story and I hope someday someone can stop the virus. But I will let this book be put in my grandma and grandpa with the book of life. I can feel the black ooze slowly decade my mind and slowly make me go mad. It's been 8 days and Cody's workers has all died and the virus has affected most of humans, sadness feels my body as I can't look away or help, I feel helpless.