tray of lust

I look at her and say, "wait your death." she bowed and smiled. I get up and walk to her, but a force pushed me back down. she frowns and says "well it's sad but I can't help you anymore. cody will be here soon to take me away. so, we have a very small window of time to talk." I sit down and say, "wait what do you mean?" she then waves her hand and the room changed we was above a street she smiled and said "look at the people" I look closely and see people laughing and hanging out. I then see ghost sitting with them talking. then death says "see the happiest everyone has fun and talking to their dead friends and family, but that was last year. "then the street changes and i see people hiding for helpers. I see a little girl run out of her home to get to her dead mom. before she could a helper attacked her. as the helper walked away the little girl fell to the ground and her blood covered the ground.

people in the house where the little girl came from cried and screamed. a helper started to go at them. the death says, "that's an enough for now" she waves her hand and says, "well do you see why we must take cody down now." i nod and look around as the room changes again. death grabs something from the darkness. i say "well he is more powerful than me how can i take him by myself." she the hands me a small sword and says "this sword will kill anything no matter if the person is a god. this sword is called blade of death." I look at her and giggle then say, " is that not a bit cheesy."

she nods and says " yea it is, but I couldn't think of anything else" I take the sword then I wake up in a big room. I get a headache with pain in my stomach. I raised up and saw Leo was an asleep in a chair in front of the bed I was in. I then say, "Leo wake up." he wakes up and say, "no I'm not!" I look at my stomach and see bandages around my stomach covered in dry and fresh blood. I the feel a cold breeze hit the side of my body. I look right and see that the window was open. I point at it and say, " close that window its freezing." he looks at me confused and said, " um are you sure." but he closed it anyways. then he says, " well I need to change your bandages." then peter comes in and saw Leo was about to touch me. he quickly tackles Leo and says, " what the hell are you doing!" I was worried and confused. I then look at my hands after feeling a strange feeling I never felt before. I saw black liquid flow through my veins. I started to freak out I tried to stop it, but it was going through my body. I couldn't feel the pain in my stomach. then victory comes in and says, "you need to calm down." I took a few deep breaths until I saw the black liquid start to disappear I then say, " what the hell was that!" victory says" Peter get Leo out of here." as they left she sits down on the bed and looks at my skin as it turned pale white.

she smiles and says" well i guess you got tricked by death. so, I can figure out what you have but it will take time. you just need not to touch anyone." I sign and say, "that's bullshit, she said she will help me, but she ended up making it worst for me." victory then gets up and says "well she might have just helped you though. lift your shirt for me." I sign and lift my shirt and slowly take off the bandage covering my scar and wound. victory had a shock on her face, I slowly look down to find black ooze was covering my wounds. I could feel blood leave my face as I was looking at this black ooze moving around, on me. then victory says "interesting?" I look at her and say " interesting... this is ... I'm not sure what this is." then victory says, " your healing yourself or the ooze is healing you." I look at the ooze again, I slowly went to poke the ooze. as my finger made contact to the ooze it climbed on my hand and went in the skin of my hand. I quickly try to shake it off, but it stayed on and burred itself within my skin. then victory says, " oh maybe it is called kiss of death." I sign and look at her and say, "so death kissed me, and her nasty ass gave me this ooze." then victory says," no death kiss is where you going to play a big role to help her and she gives you a kiss to wish you good luck."

I look at my hand and say " so this ooze is a good luck charm. I rather have a rabbit's foot!

" victory laughs and says," wow I can't see you being happy about this anytime soon." maybe victory was right. I was ever going to think this is gift until later. then victory says, " well we are going to have to train you if you're going to have any chance against Cody." I signed and said, " thanks for the confidents."

She leaves the room as she says, "tomorrow we will be training." I nod and watch her leave. I lay down and take a deep breath until peter comes in the room with food on a tray with a lid on top hiding the food. I look at him as he walks in. He gets to the bed and sets down the tray and says "there's some food for you. All that sleeping had to make you hungry."

I thought about how long it's been seeming I have had anything to eat, but I'm not hungry for some reason I do wonder why. I look at the food and says, "come eat it with me." He nods and sits on the bed. He removed the lid on the tray and smiled. Peter was kind of cute and for some reason I wanted to feel him inside me. I slowly crawled to him like a cat. When I got to him he was scared and asking, "what are you doing." I didn't answer I just got closer until his face was aa few inches from mine. I smile and pick up his cheek. He looked at me and tried to hide his raging boner.

I smiled and pushed him down on the bed. I slowly rubbed my hands down his body feeling every ab he had until I get to his pants. I broke his belt and slowly yanked it off after I undid the buckle. I looked back at his face to see him biting his knuckles and his face was blood shot red. I pulled off his pants. As I did his dick popped up like a fire work. I flicked the tip of his dick. He moaned as he tried not to move around that much. I grabbed the tip and started to move around his dick like a gear shift.

I giggle a bit then I had a great idea. I pulled his boxers off and grabbed the bottom of his dick. I started at the bottom and licked up his dick until I got to the tip. I looked at him and I slowly put the dick in my mouth. As the tip go to my tongue I could hear him lightly moaning. I used my tongue and went around the tip. He moved around move as he tried to hold in the moan. I stop and start to take off my clothes. He watched as I took off my short and bra. He moved the food in the floor and quickly got ready. I then slipped off my pants and saw my panties soaked in attraction. I smiled and said, "I guess I'm ready too."

I got on top of him and played with his dick a bit more until I got the dick hard again. I felt badly nervous as I hovered over his dick. I slowly went down I could feel his dick entering my pussy. There was no pain but a lot of pleasure. I went further down until I slipped, and his dick jammed in my pussy. I was waiting on the pain that was talked about when have your first time, but I didn't feel any pain at all. Looked down and saw blood sliding down Peters dick. I smiled and started to go up and down as I moaned with peter.

He the roughly flipped me and said, "I like to go a bit faster." I smiled and held doggy style until he started to fuck me. It was prefect, every time he would pull me to him by my waist, my ass would product a slap noise and it felt like a slap which made it my pleasurable for me. He lasted a few minutes until he was about to cum. He quickly pulled me to him as jazz flew out like a stream of water thru a hoe. His jazz filled me up, I could feel the hot jazz move around in my body as he pulled out. I fell to the bed as I was trying to catch my breath from the act I just performed. Peter put on his clothes and left the room with the food. I got a bit mad, but I got what I wanted from him.