bomb on plane

I looked out the window and saw the plane started to take off. I then said, "this is going to be fun." Then sapphire says, "don't talk to that boy." I then say, "why would that matter to you!" It got quite for half of the ride. I then got mad as I thought about what she said. I then say, " how about you tell me what's going on!" Sapphire stays quiet. I say, "see so you have no right to tell me what to do!" Then sapphire sits in front of me and says, "you shut your fucking mouth." I looked in her eyes and said, "it seems you could not keep your mouth shut."

I see two guys fighting until one drops his suitcase and it pops open. I see there was a bomb when the numbers counting down. I then look closer it was on two second. I quickly grabbed my seat. the bomb goes off and takes out half of the plane. as mental and wires fly out I see the floor of the plane was splitting in half. the split went between of sapphire and me. I try to grab sapphire hand, but the seat belt locked and held me in my seat. As the half of the plane pulls apart and falls out of the sky. I see sapphire about to jump but someone grabbed her. I let out a scream until the plane body hit the water. water rushed in quickly. the plane was quickly going in. I try to hold my breath as I undone the seat belt. I finally got it off, but I wasn't going to make it to the surface. so, I went deeper in the planes body. I started to go through the back until I found a raft. I grabbed it. I was about to leave until I saw a girl trying to undo her seat belt. I helped her and we both swam out and watched the plane sink passed us. I was quickly running out of air. I pulled the raft release handle. the raft inflated and floated to the top as I held on it and the girl.

it breaks through the surface I take a deep breath so does the girl. I catch my breath and help the girl up. she then gave me a hand and pulled me in the raft. we both laid in the raft as we try to get over the death we just escaped. I see the plane was in the air slowly disappearing in the distance. I looked at the girl to see if she had any cuts our injurers. I feel a faint of reveal, but I feel a bump on the raft. I look and see swam of sharks cycling the raft. the girl gets up and says, "your bleeding!" I look at her and see she is was pointing at my side.

I didn't think to check myself, I forgot I lost most of my feeling when I got hit by that car. I prepaid myself for what I was going to see. I slowly look down and see a piece of metal had lodged in my leg from the bomb going off. the girl rushed to the first aid kit that was patched to the inside of the raft. I laid down and tried to move the metal. the girl quickly stopped me and said, "don't do that you will make it worst." I looked at her and said, "how do you know this stuff?" she grabs my hand and moves it. she grabs cotton and started to stop the blood. I got light headed and passed out.

I wake up in a dark room I look around until a large light blinded me. I slowly got used to the light. then a voice that sounded way to familiar says "welcome violet.". I figure out who it was, I then yelled" Cody you are fucking puppy killer!" he laughs and leans forward. he had four horns on his head, and a smiled that was filled with sharp teeth. he no longer looked human he had bright red eyes with long black hair.

I stepped back a bit. then he says "well I must thank you, you gave me the highest job anyone could have. I am the leader of death.... I am life violet. and I have you to thank." I get mad and feel my skin to heat up. then Cody says, " do you think you scare me? how about I show you something." a light shine to my right. I see sapphire chained in a cage she had been beaten. blood covered the bottom of the cage. I could feel the blood leave my face. Cody laughed and said "there's the face I know, helpless. its ok violet she will be leaving us soon. I will show her what it means to betray me." I rush to her, but I wake up.

I was no longer in the raft. I look around and see I was in bottom of a boat. I tried up, but I felt sharp pain in my side. I remember that there was metal in my side. I look and see the metal was gone but, a bandage was around my whole side. the boat shook as a wave crashed in to the boat. I fell to the ground. I felt a bone breaking pain. I yelled "ah!" two boys rushed in the room one looked younger then me and he had green hair with green colored clothes on. the other one was a lot older than me and the other boy, he had blue hair with a t-shirt that had blue on the arms, and blue jeans. the older one helped me up as the younger one watched. I then saw Leonardo and said "Leonardo!" the guys looked at me confused then at Leonardo.

it seemed like Leonardo was trying to hide. then the older boy says, "yea come here Leo!" he frowned as he walked in the room like he did something horrible. then the older boy says, "how does she know your name Leo." he looks at the boy and says, "I'm not sure maybe a book." I looked confused and said, "you talked to me on the plane before it blown up." then the boy gets even more mad and says, "you talked to her, even though the only rule was don't talk to her!" I then say, "what the hell you are talking about!" then they all look at me until a girl says, "leave now!" all the boys leave the room. then the girl from the plane walks in and says, "how are you doing violet?" I say, "I'm good but, how do you know my name?" she smiles and says "its ok I'm here to help you but it's sad we have to ride the boat until we get home. don't worry about those boys their sweeter then they seem." I nod as the boat shakes again I almost fall in the floor, but the girl stops me from doing so. I then say, "how can I feel pain now?" she then says, "well your helper is gone, you and your helper share pain, but now she is gone you must be feeling a lot of pain then normal."

the girl then says, "I forgot my manners, I'm victory." I nod as I look around until I see a window. I get up and walked to it, as I get to it I see fish swim by. It was confusing until victory said, " oh yea we are on a submarine." I looked at her and said, "wouldn't the window break if we go to deep." she paused for a minute then said, "well we only staying near the surface." I walk to the bed I was sitting on and sit down. then victory says "ok well just rest a bit longer we are almost at Broad. oh yea.... sorry about the plane." I try to say something, but she left the room before I could. I wonder how she knew about the plane, and why she would be sorry about it. I lay down and look out the window. then someone knocks on the door. I say "come in." it was the older boy he was nerves about something. he came in saying nothing, he then locked the door. I then say, "um are you ok?" he then covers my mouth and sits on my stomach. I felt horrible sharp pain in my stomach. he smiled and leaned in. he wisped in my ear and said, "I'm going to show you a good time."