first day of school (part 2)

I reached the door and slowly turned the nob and pulled opened the door. And saw ghost everywhere in the room and the students left and the ghost followed them. I then see the teacher I walk to her and say, "I'm violent and I'm new here." She smiles and says, "welcome to green hill, and I guess you get a free day because tomorrow I won't be here and after that is fall break." I smile and say, "ok well is it ok if I stay in the back." She nods and walks to the front and start teaching.

I walk to the far back and lay on a bean bag that was in the back. I pull out my colored pencils and paper and start to draw and color. Then a boy walks to me and sit down. he has on a hoodie with blue jeans and purple shoes.

 he has on a hoodie with blue jeans and purple shoes

(suzie kilburn made this)

I then say, "how are you?" he smiles and says, "I am Daniel and I am guessing your new here." I nod and try to get up, but I'm stuck in the sleeping bag. I try again but I fall on the ground and my skirt raised up I quickly push it down. I look up at Daniel and his face was a bit blushed. I start to blush badly. I get up and he says, "well um I hope you don't wear that skirt again, well at least not at school." I cover my face with my coloring book but the bell rings and it's time to go to lunch. I get up and follow the crowd of people.

as I'm going through the hall way the boy walks beside me and tries to have a chat. he says, "hey I'm Daniel." I smile and say, "I am violet and please try not to tell me what to do I don't like being told what to do." he looks confused until he said, "oh you mean about your skirt I was just trying to give you a tip next time." I get mad and say," and the cares I give is zero, so leave me alone."

I get close to the cafeteria and start to hear my stomach roar like a tiger. I get to the lunch room and see students in long lines and others sitting around waiting on their friends. I get in line and see they are serving fish sticks and with green beans. I get grossed out and leave the line I try to find a seat to sit at, but everyone was taking them. then I see a seat in the distance, but I saw someone going for it. I slip through the crowds and make it to the seat and say, "I am sorry this is my table." I then look up and see it was Naomi and Daniel. then Daniel sits down and says "that sucks I guess you have to share with us" I get mad but then Naomi sits close to me. I smile and say "I can share this table with Naomi not you Daniel. " then Naomi says, "ok you two need to chill and be friends ok."

I calm down as I feel Naomi leg rub against mine. I then blush and finally realized why I feel this way when Naomi touches me. it's because she makes a lot of heat and she always gets close to me and I am always cold of course what else could it be. then Daniel says, " fine I guess we can start over, I'm Daniel and I like to help farms around here." I then grin and say, "I just moved here after my mom died." then he says, "what the fuck is wrong with you I am trying to have a nice chat and you say something like that." I laugh and say, "chill now I'm make a chat" then Naomi says, "well at least you not effected that bad by it." at that moment I realized she was right but why am I not sad about that. for some one my age they would be sad for weeks. I guess it must be the ghost seeing part. but the Cody person seemed to be a nice guy but then why did he have that demon girl following him around, I thought I would only see ghost, but I can see many things pared to others.

then I feel a cold tear run down my face and I realized I was crying. I wipe the tears as I hear Daniel say, "great you broke her." then I say, " no I'm fine I just need to go to the bathroom." as I get up and go inside the bathroom just out of the cafeteria. as I walk in I see a girl in the corn crying I try not to pay attention to her because I have seen enough horror movies to know not to ask if she is ok. I go to the stall away from her and look at the toilet seat and see that it had piss all over it. I then hear wet footsteps I quickly get scared and go out of the stall and see the girl a few inches away from my face. I then see her jaw was broken out of place and blood was dropping at the edge of my shoes. she then lets out a blood curling scream. I cover my ear as I try to run to the door but then I get slammed against the wall by her. as I hear bones snapping as she crawls toward me. I try to crawl back, but I run into the wall. and the girl gets closer.

the lights start to flicker my voice was taken away from the sight of this demonic girl that was soon to be in my face. I was scared in place she gets a few inches from my face again. and rips her jaw and let blood drip all over me. I let out a scream and Naomi were coming to check on me until she heard the scream. she rushed in and looks at me as I curled up in a ball. I see the girl was gone I rush out of the bathroom pushing Naomi out of my way. I hear the bell and I rushed to my class until I tripped on the concert. I scraped my knee and it started to bleed i went to my 3rd block teacher and asked if I could go to the nurse. she nods I go to the nurse after my teacher wrote me a note. the nurse says "oh what did you do as I walked in." I sign in and say, " I tripped." she then gets bandages for me and cleans my cut and puts the bandage on my knee.

I smile and say, "thanks I'll be careful next time." I get up and give the nurse my paper. I leave her office after she sighed it. I walk to my 3rd, but I see the bathroom girl in the distance watching me. I quickly get to class and as I walk in the class room I say that Daniel was waiting on me. I walk to him and say, "I'm not in the mood" then he says, "well chill next time and watch your step." I the say "how about you shut u..." I stop before I said up because I say the dead girl behind Daniel she was resting on his arm. Daniel then says," um are you ok?" I back up until I see a ghost push the dead girl and start to fight the dead girl. the ghost grows wings as it pulls out a sword and stabs the dead girl. at that moment it I realize that the ghost was angel. which makes sense about the demon but then why is there a dead person trying to attack me.

then Daniel says, "hey violet is you ok?" I then feel hot liquid comes out of my nose. then Daniel gets me paper totals and says," here you got blood coming from your nose." I nod and try to stop the blood, but it only gets worst. the bell then rings I start to get my stuff in my bag and walk to my last class. I get to the class. I walk in and sit down after I got more paper towel and throw away the old ones. my nose still bleeds the teacher walks to me and says, "are you ok?" I say, "it's just a nose bleed." then she nods and start to teach the class. then she says, "um violet please work this problem on the board." I smile and get up, but I get light headed and write slop on the board and black out in the floor.