>2<

I sighed in content as the sun softly shone in through the gap between the curtains, Adrian had his arm slung over my waist and his head was buried in my neck. He was still asleep according to his slow and soft breaths. I smiled and turned in his arms so that I could see his face. He was so at peace I didn't even want to breathe to harshly afraid I'd wake him. He wrinkled his nose and I chuckled before straightening out the wrinkles in his forehead. My touch made him relax and he went back to his peaceful sleep. After letting him sleep for a few more minutes I knew I had to wake him so that we could begin our day.

"Adrian" I whispered in his ear and he groaned.

"Adrian" I sang.

"What?" he asked and his morning voice gave me a reason to swoon.

"You need to wake up"

"You better have woken me because the house is burning down, there's food or we're going for round three" he muttered.

"The last one sounds tempting" I chuckled and his eyes flew open.

"I'm awake."

"Good now let go" I chuckled.

"That's not cool Christen"

"Never said I was cool" I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"Come back, its cold" he whined.

"Then go take a warm shower" I retorted.

"Thanks to you I need a cold one" he muttered but I heard him.

"Not my fault you're such a perv"

"I'm not a perv"

"You are"

"It's Xavier" he muttered.

"Well tell your wolf to stop being so dirty" I chuckled.

"I try" he got out of bed and my eyes drank up his gorgeous body. Damn my mate is fine as hell.

"Good morning princess" he smiled and gave me kiss on my forehead.

"Morning love" I smiled and grabbed some clothes before heading to the shower.

"I hear your mother's already started getting things ready for the Festival" he spoke as I was in the shower.

"Urg I told her I'd take care of it"

"Well you know your mother, she likes to keep herself busy" he replied.

"Yeah, I know, it's worse since Louis passed" I said softly.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up"

"No, no it's okay"

"Still you miss him"

"We both do" I smiled sadly, wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out the shower.

"I do" he nodded and I wrapped my arms around him.

"We should maybe go put some new flowers on his grave?" I said and he nodded.

"You up for it?"

"Yeah, I miss him that's all"

"He was a great person, a great friend and a great brother" he said and I nodded. You see Louis was my older brother and he was supposed to take the Alpha position but he was attacked by a pack of Rogues when I was sixteen and he was eighteen. That was four years ago, I still miss him a lot but I've accepted his death and I try to live with it. But my parents it took a hard toll on them, they loved him to bits and they were horrified. It took my mom two weeks before she actually started mourning. For two weeks she was in heavy denial, then one day she walked past his bedroom and just snapped. She went on about how his scent has faded and she finally accepted that he was gone.