>4<

I was sitting on Adrian's lap in the living room just talking about stuff and I kept on looking at the ring on my left hand and I smiled every time the diamond sparkled. I can't believe I've been engaged to Adrian for a week, it still feels like bliss every time I look at him or the ring.

"I think we should get you another ring" he said suddenly.

"Why?" I asked shocked.

"Because you give it more attention than me" he pouted.

"Oh don't be such a baby" I kissed him and he smirked.

"That's what I wanted" he said as he pulled away.

"That I knew" I smiled and he pulled me closer into his chest. I loved that, I loved how he always wanted me closer to him even if it was physically impossible.

"You're so comfortable" I smiled up at him.

"So I'm your personal teddy bear now?" he had a smug look on his face.

"Duh it comes with the bond" I smiled.

"It does, does it?" he smiled.

"Yup, everybody knows it"

"Oh is that so?" he pulled me even closer and I couldn't help but smile.

"I FOUND HIM!" Shannon shouted as she came rushing into the room.

"Who?"

"My mate" she whispered.

"Well that's amazing Shan!" I jumped up and wrapped her into my arms, but she didn't hug me back.

"What's wrong? Hey why are you crying?" I asked as I noticed she started crying. I looked at Adrian and he got it, getting up he left the room without giving me a kiss because that would upset her even more.

"H-he" she stopped and looked at me and my heart broke; her eyes were bloodshot telling me she cried earlier as well.

"What did he do?" I asked her softly.

"H- he doesn't wan-t me" she sobbed.

"What! Why not! Is he blind! Please tell me he's blind" I snarled.

"He's definitely not blind" she whimpered.

"What happened?" I growled.

"I was drinking a coffee with Linds at Starbucks, w-when I smelt t-this amazing sm-ell. It smelled like mint and lemons and when I l-looked up. He was j-just stan-ding in the doorway l-l-looking at me. i-I smiled at him and t-then he just walked out-t. I followed him a-and when i-I caught up w-with him. He shouted at me that he doesn't want me! And that I wasn't good enough for him! Then he -he just walked- away" she sobbed and I held her close to me.

"Who is it?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"If I tell you, you need to promise you won't kill him or something"

"Promise"

"On the moon?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I promise on the moon"

"It's Jason Chance" she looked away and I growled.

"From the neighboring pack? What was he doing on my territory?"

"We were in the human territory" she said slowly.

"But still"

"Y-yeah so now I'm going to b.e alone forever and it-it sucks" she whispered.

"No!" I stood up and pulled her up by her hand.

"You are not alone Shan, you have me and Linds and Jackie and the entire pack. And mark my words we are going to make him pay. We are going to make him want you so bad that he'll forget to eat, he'll forget to sleep, and he'll even forget to shower because all he can think about is you. We are going to make him pay"