>19<

Grayson's wolf was nothing I imagined, I expected it to tower over mine and be stronger but I did not expect to see a giant of a wolf that seemed to be on steroids come to a stop next to me. I had to take a few steps back to fully take in this massive Alpha. He wagged his tail and I hunched myself before playfully leaping to the side. He nipped at my heels and that caused me to trot away from him at a slow pace, teasing him as soon as he went for the chase I gave over to my wolf and she took off. She glanced over her shoulder and we noticed that he wasn't even putting much effort in it, growling in annoyance my wolf increased her speed and her feet pounded onto the leafy ground. Being a smaller wolf than him I was quicker and more agile on my feet, soon I had put quite a distance between us but Grayson surprised me when he suddenly popped up in front of me. Yelping my wolf dug her claws into the ground to stop us from crashing into his wolf but to no avail. Both of us went crashing down onto the ground, with his wolf on top of mine, suddenly without warning my wolf shifted back into my human form and I lay under Grayson completely naked. He shifted back and I snapped my eyes shut, I could feel everything. Every inch of his body touching mine.

"Christen what are you doing?" he groaned out.

"It wasn't me it was my wolf!" I squealed and he grunted, yet he didn't get off of me, I squirmed and he growled before pinning me down, to stop me from moving. My eyes were still squeezed shut, I didn't want to make eye contact, this was the first time since Adrian that I was naked in front of a man. I could feel the burning heat on my body as Grayson's eyes roamed my body hungrily.

"Stop looking at me" I groaned and he chuckled.

"How do you I'm looking if your eyes are closed?" he asked and I smirked.

"I can feel you looking at me"

"Bullshit" he said and I raised an eyebrow while my eyes were still closed . "Fine, prove it I'll close my eyes and you try, let's see if I can feel it" he said and I froze.

"Come On Alpha, my eyes are closed, you can eye rape me now" he teased and I peeked my eyes open, he was telling the truth his eyes were closed, opening my eyes completely I stared at his face. Trying to gather the courage to look south.

"I'm not feeling anything" he taunted.

"I'm trying to get the courage to look at you!" I snapped and he snorted.

"Does my body make you nervous?" he asked and I swallowed, he heard me gulp as he smirked at me. "Come on Christen you're wasting precious time" he whispered and out of anger my eyes slipped away from his face and to his torso. Shit. Shit. Shit.

He was marvelous, with his dark tanned skin and his ridiculously well defined muscles. I had to fight the urge to lift my hands and drag them over his gorgeously well sculpted body, fortunately while I was trying to fight my hands, my eyes slipped lower. I stopped at his v-line and heat bloomed through my body, fuck that v-line. Suddenly my eyes dropped even lower and I made a weird groaning sound in my throat and he chuckled lowly.

"Okay you were right I can feel it" he said his eyes still shut, I couldn't take the heat swarming in my blood and my hands shot up and landed on his chest. Just as his eyes flew open my hands pulled him onto me by his neck and I planted my lips right onto his. He groaned into my mouth as he kissed me back feverishly. My hands dragged down his shoulder blades and he shivered but soon his hands slipped from my waist to my hips.

"Christen we need to stop right now" he groaned and then he was off me and gone. I sat up right and covered myself a bit more, feeling a bit rejected and unwanted, suddenly a shirt was thrown against my head and I glanced up at Grayson.

"Put on the shirt or I'm taking you in between the trees and the dirt, Christen and that's not where I want to have our first" he said and turned and left. I blushed as I slipped the red shirt over my head and stood up, the shirt reached my knees and I sniffed at it. It was Grayson's shirt I could smell his heavy, musky scent clinging onto it. I had a goofy smile on my face as I entered my office and quickly slipped on a fresh pair of undies and a pair of leggings, but I kept on his shirt. I sat behind my desk and started doing some finances but was interrupted when the door opened and my mother tumbled inside.