>13<

I grumbled as I hit my toe against the edge of my door as I excited my room, honestly even the damn fucking door was against me today. Firstly I couldn't find my toothbrush, my hair decided to look like a crow's nest, I couldn't find my leather jacket, I was on my period, I had no M&M's left, I woke up with a head ache and today was just terrible. Oh, and it was Monday, so yes, shitty day, for me. I smiled softly at the memory of when Tyler left yesterday in his mission to save his mate, Anabelle. I almost felt sad when he left, smiling and waving at Graham and I, like we were family. I wished him the best of luck and reminded him that if he needed any help I was only a phone call away. He reminded me that he wanted to do it by himself but thanked me anyway. A part of me tried forcing me to doubt him but that part was overpowered by the side that already trusted him completely. Some people are just that easy to trust even after you thought of them differently before.

I still felt incredibly guilty for what I had done to Tyler, you could still see the dark pink scars over his body, even after the four days he stayed to heal. My guilt reminded me of my plan and that caused my mood to sour all over again. Today was the day I was going to give Graham my title, I grabbed a cereal bar from the pantry and a peach before heading to my office  to just sort a few things out      ( things like officially document my promise to Tyler to ensure that when he returns Graham -as the new Alpha- will join him into the pack as it is my wish) and to organize some final paper work and records before this afternoon's meeting. Things just went worse as I opened my office door, making out on the table was Graham and Lindsay, I was happy for her, but not on my- old desk.

"I'm sorry but I don't want herpes on my desk so get off" I said and they jumped so far apart from each other, I couldn't help but snort.

"Christen this wasn't what it looked like!"

"I know, a snake bit him on his lip and you were just sucking the venom out, you know to save him and all that?"

"Sarcastic much Chris?"

"Totally, so why are you two getting it on in my office, not the best place to do but that's just my opinion"

"Uh, we thought you were at a meeting" she smiled nervously.

"No, that was yesterday"

"I told you!" Graham hissed at her.

"So care to tell me what's going on here?"

"Oh, well we're kind of-"

"Together?" I offered.

"Yeah"

"Dating?"

"No" Graham blushed.

"You're mates" I said and they grinned nervously.

"What, no!" Lindsay waved me off.

"How long have you known this?" I asked and they looked at each other again.

"A-two weeks"

"Really?" I asked and sat down and switched on my computer.

"Fine two months" she sighed as she noticed my look.

"How far have you gone?" I asked and she blushed bright pink.

"Christen" she blushed.

"Alpha?" Graham suddenly asked.

"Yes?"

"There's a problem at the border, Tim and Rovan want me to come check it out"

"Okay, where?"

"South"

"Okay" I nodded and he made his way to the door.

"Wait you can't leave me here!" Lindsay called.