>10<

*2 YEARS LATER* 

I was sitting in my office doing the pack's financial checking, softly humming a tune when the door opened and Graham came strolling into the office.

"Chris did I hear you hum?" he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"No" I clicked the pen I was using and he chuckled.

"You sure?"

"Was there a reason you came in here?" I asked.

"Oh, right we've captured two male rogues three miles from the gates" he said and I bit onto the pen.

"Ages?"

"Thirty four and forty one" he said.

"Names?"

"Richard O'Dare and Michael Fitch" he said.

"Why are they trespassing?"

"They refuse to answer any questions so we took them to the cells"

"Arg why are rogues always so fucking difficult?" I snapped.

"I don't know they were aggressive when we cornered them" he said.

"Do they know which pack this is?"

"No, and we didn't tell them" he said and I nodded.

"Okay, let's go" I stood up and we walked to the basement, Doc greeted us as we walked past his office and then we took another set of stairs down to the soundproof cellars.

"Alpha" the guard nodded and turned to open the door. He slid his key card through the machine, then pressed his finger onto the scanner, typed in the password and spoke a second password into a machine, stepped to the side and I typed in the last password. I had the security be upgraded and the passwords change every day for maximum security.

The doors opened and I stepped through and into the cellars. Two more guards behind the door greeted me with a nod of their heads.

"Where are they?"

"Room 2Z5" Jason replied. Yes, Shannon's Jason, after three months of heavy surveillance I was satisfied and he was accepted into the pack, two months later he was placed into the warrior training and now he's here.

"Thank you" I nodded and walked down the hallway that lead to Room 2Z5 that held three cells. There were ten such rooms and they all had 3-5 cells in each, each cell was made out of pure silver, wolves bane was laced in the silver pipes, two guards were stationed outside each room that was occupied and each guard had a nasty gun by his side with silver bullets coated in wolves bane or wolves bane darts. It depends on the situation.

"Liam, Ray how you guys doing?" I asked the only two guards on duty, none of the other rooms were occupied.

"Good, Alpha" they replied.

"When's your shift ending?" I asked.

"An hour"

"Liam if your wife mind-links you, you're welcome to leave immediately, just tell Graham a new guard is needed when you leave" I told him.

"Thank you Alpha" he smiled, his wife was pregnant with their second pup.

"Okay" I closed my eyes and my wolf surfaced, these doors can only be opened my wolf's voice and that's pretty impossible to copy. I spoke the password into the scanner and it blinked, Liam swiped his card and the doors slid open. In case of emergencies he mind-links me and I tell him another password that overrides everything and the door can be opened manually.

"Welcome to hell boys, tell me who do you think you are refusing to answer my men's questions?" I asked as I entered the rogues snapped their heads towards me and their eyes grew large.