chapter 4

Ace's pov

I was in between of a very important conversation when that stupid girl barged in. The fact that she entered even when I told her not to, made my blood boil.

In this office nobody dares to do anything against my order. This would probably be the first time someone did something against my will.

I would have fired her for entering my cabin without my permission but when she said all those things I don't know why, but instead of making me more angry it calmed my anger. Maybe because this is the first time someone cared enough to correct me and to top it all she was that "Nice" girl I had seen in the orphanage.

Anyways I needed to talk to her to see if she knows her work well. So I called her, but there was no answer. I tried once again but still no answer. Now this really pissed me off.

I went outside my cabin and the sight in front of me made me want to rip each and every hair of mine.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? AND MISS. GRACE IF YOU ARE FORGETTING THEN LET ME TELL YOU THAT THE CHAIR IS MADE FOR A PERSON TO SIT AND THE DESK IS MADE FOR ONE TO KEEP THEIR STUFFS ON IT, AND NOT VICE VERSA. BEFORE JOINING HERE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU WOULD HAVE GONE TO A PRE SCHOOL AND LEARNED YOUR BASIC MANNERS. And all of you guys, whom I assume are having quite fun listening to whatever story Miss. Grace is telling, you'll better get to your jobs right this instant or else I wouldn't mind a second before firing all of you'll". Saying this I was about to turn when someone's laughter filled my ears and not very surprisingly, it was none other than Miss. Grace.

"No offence sir but I did not know that the owner of such a multinational company would be a copy cat. I mean come on you just copied my whole "pre school" dialogue. Not good sir, you should have came up with something more original. And about sitting on the desk, Then Grace says: "Sitting on the desk and talking is a act which makes talking to a bunch of people more convenient". You can use this trick next time while having a round tables conference. Ahh no need to thank me, you are welcome" Miss. Grace said in a voice which clearly showed that she is not able to control her laughter and how much she finds all this funny.

"Miss. Grace do you suffer from a psychological disorder?" I had to make sure.

"No sir, I don't and uhh... I don't think I should say this but someone else here does"

"And who would that be?"

"Someone who apparently yelled and warned to fire his employees just because they were talking and laughing. Hmm... Sounds pretty abnormal to me"

"I must say Miss. Grace you are really a valiant person to have said all these things to me." Call me stupid but I was really amused with the conversation I just had with Miss.Grace.

I just liked how she wasn't scared of me and mostly I liked how she kept on laughing, this office has never felt so lively before and neither did my life.

A/N: Guys if you'll really like my book then please take the effort of voting and commenting. Thank you.