chapter 16

Grace's pov

"WHATS FREAKING WRONG WITH YOU? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND OH WAIT.... YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ONE TO BEGIN WITH. YOU-YOU DUCK HEAD."

God what's wrong with this man, giving me an almost heart attack.

"yeah you'd say that because apparently everything is wrong with YOU and stop yelling like a milkmaid its just 5:00 a.m in the morning."

"EXACTLY YOU DON'T JUST BARGE INTO SOMEONE'S ROOM AT 5:00 a.m. IN THE NIGHT."

"Excuse me? Someone's room? THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS MY ROOM IT IS MY ROOM AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY ROOM. AND JUST SO YOU KNOW 5:00 a.m is morning and not night."

Okay  I know you guys are wondering what happened so here it goes:

After so much of struggle i finally managed to find the kitchen and when I was finally done eating I realized it was 3:00 already, so like a good girl I went to the room that ace had shown me and slept,  sleep came within seconds considering the fact that I was shit tired.

And while I was in between of a beautiful dream where I had a house of mac and cheese I heard some noise and like any other person I got scared and started yelling for help. But my screams were stopped by a manly hand which belonged to no one else but the duck head named Ace.

Back to the present:

"You know what? I don't care whether its morning or night all I care about is the fact that you ruined my beautiful dream of having a house made of mac and cheese and that, my boy, is a very punishable sin."

Silence.

"You do know that will severely punish you gor this?"

Silence.

Huh?

"Hellllooo? Am I not audible?"

Bang.

Did he just leave the room ignoring me like I am some bottom of the pizza?

Yup he did.

Who care? I better get some sleep and prepare my self to answer thousands of questions that Ava is gonna throw on me and also to explain myself to my parents. I just hope my parents take in whatever I say.

And with this thought I fell asleep or should I say almost fell asleep because before I could my phone beeped showing I have received a message from that duck head.

We will be having some guests for lunch today.

Really? I can't believe you just told me the biggest secret, somebody call Victoria.

That's what you get for ignoring me.

Beep beep

We will definitely call her tomorrow when you come to know about the real secret.

Before I could think about anything else sleep took over me.

A/N
I know its an extremely short chapter and a very late update for which, again, I am really sorry. Have been caught up with exams and stuffs. Hope you like the chapter.