chapter 8

Ace's pov

This girl is unbelievable.

But in a good way.

Maybe.

For the first time someone told me that my happiness matters. But who is to tell her that to be happy one needs to know what "happiness" is.

Unfortunately, but a chocolate is not enough to erase all my wounds and pain. It can't give me everything I lost, or should I say, everything that I NEVER had.

But frankly, I don't even want the wounds to leave me. That's what I am. I am nothing, but pain. Pain is not a part of me, IT'S THE WHOLE ME.

Remember, You don't have a heart or feelings or emotions. You are not capable of feeling pain. You are not capable of feeling ANYTHING.

A familiar voice of ringing of my phone bought me back to reality.

It was from Mr.Wilson's PA and I knew exactly what i had to say.

"Yes, I will be coming, give my regards to Mr. Wilson". With this I cut the call.

Mr. Wilson in one of the biggest share holders in England and also a very busy man. I have been trying to crack a deal with him, but had no luck uptill now. Yesterday, just before my talk with Miss. Grace I got a call from his PA, saying that Mr. Wilson will be coming to new york for attending  a certain charitable ball. And he would like to meet me there.

It's definitely a golden chance.

But the problem was, I don't attend these kind of stuffs, and the fact that you have to go with a date makes it a lot more worse. I know most people think that just because I am rich, I am playboy, and yes most of the people I know are, but in my case, I have not dated a single girl.

I know any girl would probably die to be my date. I mean come on I have the looks and the money what more does a girl need? NOTHING. But I knew, if I asked any girl they would probably think that they are "special", and I like them, which is way far from the truth. And then they would keep on nagging me. And that's the least thing that I need in my life right now.

So when Miss. Grace asked me to visit the orphanage with her, I thought to use it for my own benefit. After all I am businessman.

And I knew very well that Miss. Grace is a girl with a lot of self- respect. She would understand that I took her there, just for businesses. And anyways, I don't think she is interested in me, for which, I am really glad because I am so done with changing my PA's,  just because I am "too hot for their hormones."

And maybe, just maybe,  Miss. Grace won't be that bad of a company after all.

A/N: I love Joey from
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. He is total goals. I am sure many of you'll might agree.😍😍

Anyways, sorry for the awfully small chapter.