Part XIII

"Good morning.", Stevie said softly, when Lindsey opened his eyes the next morning. She placed a loving kiss on his lips and chuckled slightly when he cuddled up closer to her, laying his head on top of her chest and tightening his hold around her upper body.

"Did you sleep well?", she asked, caressing his head by running her fingers through his unruly hair.

"Very well.", Lindsey muttered sleepily, "You?"

"Me, too."

"Mhmm, I don't ever want to leave this bed with you again.", Lindsey said, covering her cleavage with numerous kisses and climbing half on top of her.

Stevie giggled in response and soon responded to his soft, tender kisses that grew into hot, passionate ones rather quickly. She moaned when Lindsey pulled down the spaghetti straps of her nightie and started sucking and lightly biting on her sensitive breasts, her nipples turning into tiny, hard beads almost instantly.

"Oh, Lindsey, yes..", she moaned and worked his T-shirt over his head, him doing the same thing to her nightie and burying her nude body underneath him completely.

"Daddy, Daddy?! Why is there a puppy in the kitchen?"

"Oh my fucking God!", Stevie panted breathlessly, clutching the bedsheets to her naked chest, Lindsey rolling off her, the both of them staring at the door in shock.

"Stella, is that you?!", Lindsey asked, hardly trying to regain his composure.

"Yes, Daddy!", Stella said, Stevie watching wide-eyed how the door handle was slowly being pushed down but meeting resistance.

"Thanks God, you locked the door!", she whispered to Lindsey who chuckled slightly. It wasn't the first time one of his children had almost walked in on him.

"Why did you lock the door? Dad, whose puppy is that? Can we keep her? She's so cute, Daddy.", the young girl whined from the other side of the door.

Lindsey looked at a wide-eyed Stevie who very slowly shook her head and mouthed, "I'm not here!"

"What am I supposed to say?", he whispered back, not being the best at lying spontaneously.

"Just come up with something!", she hissed.

"Um, I found the dog last night in the garden..", Lindsey swindeled, having no idea what he was saying here.

"Can we keep her? Daddy, please.. Pleeeeeease."

Stevie shook her head agitatedly.

"No, Stell!", Lindsey said, looking back at the door, "I'm sorry, we cannot keep her. I already found her mistress and called her."

"Oh..", Stella sighed sadly.

"Listen, honey! Why don't you go back downstairs and take the dog outside in the garden. I'm sure she needs to go potty.", Lindsey suggested.

"Leelee is doing that already.", Stella said, trying again to enter the room, "Dad, why don't you just open the door?"

"Stella, I just took a shower and I'm getting dressed. Just join your sister in the garden, will you? I'll be there in a few."

"Oh, okay.", the girl responded and went back downstairs.

Stevie was still heavily breathing when she heard Lindsey's youngest daughter disappear, "God, I'm so sorry, Lindsey. I totally forgot about Lily."

"It's okay.", he chuckled, "I think it's best if we just go downstairs and tell them that you stayed the night and..-"

"Are you nuts?!", Stevie interrupted him, "You can't possibly mean that!"