Intro

Hey, guys! Ecto here! This is a story I started with my friend silver818 on fanfiction.net. Together we came up with the plot and the character roles within this story.

So before we may begin, I must first inform you of WHEN this is all taking place.

This takes place somewhere around the time before Young Justice Season 2. Silver and I wanted it to be placed like this because we wanted some of the new characters from Season 2, such as Beast Boy, Nightwing, Impulse, and etc. In the Danny Phantom Universe, this takes place after The Ultimate Enemy (TUE; aka Dark Danny/Dan) and after Phantom Planet (aka the last episode). As you will find out in future chapters, the "Pariah Dark" incident has actually left a small part of Amity Park devastated. Why did we choose to do this? Because we wanted to be a bit more realistic. I mean, come on, since when is there an invasion without ANY sort of damage, huh?

Anyways, I'm posting the disclaimer again in case some of you didn't see it in the description. I DO NOT OWN DANNY PHANTOM OR YOUNG JUSTICE!!! ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO BUTCH HARTMAN AND THE PRODUCERS OF YOUNG JUSTICE!!!

Please feel free to ask question, make suggestions (rude and disrespectful 'suggestions' or 'comments' will NOT be tolerated), and/or requests (nothing too outrageous people).

ENJOY! :D :)

P.S.- Most of these chapters are already posted on fanfiction.net, depending on how many people like this story, I will update more frequently.