No Turning Back

All I know is that I am running right now. I don't even know where I should go.

Then suddenly, my surroundings became pitch black. I stopped running. I looked around.

Haaaa... I really hate dark places.

I slowly walked in the midst of darkness and began to think. Why am I here? The last thing I remember - I drank the contents of that cup.

I stopped.

I am already dead. Yes, this is probably my soul wandering around this area.

I started walking again.

I am Elleithyia Celeste, 18 years of age, a princess of a country called 'Sierra'. Too sad that I already died, and my story ends here - a tragic heroine who lost her beloved prince.

No. Lost was not a proper term. Betrayed. I was betrayed by my fiance. In order to redeem my dignity and pride as a woman, I chose to kill myself.

I would rather die than being humiliated - a laughing stock who couldn't keep her man by her side. Rather being labeled as the 'Pathetic Lady', I would rather let this body be destroyed.

Unknowingly, tears were already flowing in my cheeks.

I lost everything - my status, my dignity, my fiance and my self-respect.

This is the end of a tragedy. My tragedy.

The tragedy of a loser princess.

And this time, I let my tears fall. I cried to my heart's content.

************************************************

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter. But whoever is reading this, I want to thank you already. Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like it.