Found out

Dear readers... Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy for many months. This is one of my opportunities to update and I'm grabbing it immediately. Hope all of you enjoy this. I love you all!!!

***********
Antoweif Castle
Duchess Chambers
4:00 pm

"Your highness. What happened to you? You have many red marks." Lady Charlotte pointed out my neck and shoulders as she help me go in the hot spring in the man made cave baths I ordered to be built for myself.

While she's putting the lavender oil at the pool, I gathered the petals of the roses near my bosom. "I sneaked into the kitchens last night and got bitten by insects. Do not worry. These will not do harm." I replied as an excuse.

In fact, I just made a lame excuse. I didn't even noticed the love bites until I saw myself in the mirror this morning.

I had never anticipated that Auguste will do such wild thing. Even though I was selected as the concubine of the crown prince of Lutrania before, he cannot touch me unless he marries the principal wife. I just knew how to kiss because my previous lover taught me so. I never experienced the 'beyond kissing' stage until last night.

*****FLASHBACK*****

He kissed me with burning passion. Since I thought this will be the last time, I went with the flow. I returned his kisses with much eagerness.

His hands started to roam my back. He started caressing my shoulders down to my waist. His movements made me shudder and unconsciously placed my hands on his chest for support.

I felt very hot. This sensation was new to me and I got more curious as our kissed deepened.

Because of the sensation, I didn't even notice him carrying and putting me on the couch. We were still busily running after each other's lips, unwilling to let go.

I felt ticklish when his lips moved to my neck. I felt like an ice melting because of his warm touch. My right hand gripped his hair lightly and the other caressed his back.

I thought it will never stop. But when I felt his hand started caressing my thigh, my senses came back. I gently pushed him away.

Desire and passion was in his eyes. With an exhale, his low voice was nearly as a whisper. "Celeste..."

"Leave..." I told him straight in his eyes.

He calmed himself by breathing in a few times before he carefully stood up. His hair was unruly and the buttons of his clothes were already open, revealing his muscular chest. I inhaled sharply. Did we nearly just...

I looked at myself. The laces of my jacket were all untied, my corset loose and my bosom nearly seen. I tied two laces at my chest area to prevent revealing any further.

I got up and stared at him with pity. "I am sorry."

"I do understand." He looked at me calmly as if we didn't share a passionate kiss a while ago.

"Thank you for being patient. Do you want me to send you off in the morning?"

"There's no need, your highness. I don't want to disturb you any longer. Please rest."

From being warm a while ago and suddenly becoming cold, I felt displeased. Is this how you treat your previous women? A nerve in my face twitched.

"Since you want it this way, I'll no longer keep you. I'm tired. Tell my ladies outside that I returned to my room using my secret passage."