Best Friends Forever

Katie P.O.V

I went into Millie's room with Allyson and Daniel behind, she was on her bed crying. she shared a room with Allyson, Mia and Tia, Daniel shared with Alex and Oliver, and I had a room to my self because "I cause too much trouble." I asked her why she was crying. "Because...Because your gonna...gonna leave...and...and I wont see you...you again. your my...my best friend...we always had each others back." she said with tears pouring down her cheek. "Millie, they are my family, but you will always be my sister." I said, my parents came through the door followed by everyone else. "remember when I first came here, Keith sent you up to my room, I was listening to Green Day's Basket case, you liked it and asked about them, I told you and we came friends, best friends. I was your only friend, sisters almost, and we always will be. but don't forget, I will be calling you and you can call me...so now where is Emily?" I said.

I pushed my way down stairs followed by my nuclear family and Emily was in the TV room. "perfect, I found you!" I said with pure anger in my eyes. Dad came in the room just as I tackled Emily to the ground. "AW, YOU COW. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Emily screamed. I threw punches and kicked her just because she laughed. Dad came and pulled me off her "Dad no, she deserves it." I said struggling since he had hold of me. "Baby girl, look at me, I know your angry but violence is not the answer, unless we are getting robbed or your saving a life, which really you should save life saving to me, but still violence is not the answer." Dad said after he dragged my out of the room. "Fine." I said then walked up to my room on the top floor.

I have already packed my bags and tomorrow I leave to be where I belong, California. I'll tell ya something, I am well nervous about it. Good bye is the hardest word in the world to me. I just hope Millie will be there to say it back.

I got changed and got in bed. just when I shut my eyes my mum and Dad came in and started talkin' "look at her sleep Billie, I have been dying to see her like this." Mum said. "I know, I cant believe I have my Baby Girl back." was Dads reply. "We should call the guys." Dad finished with, Then they both kissed my temple then left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Today was the day I go home, it's here at last. Dad packed my bags into the taxi, whiles I was in the kitchen say bye to Keith. "Safe journeys Katie, Hope you have The time Of your Life." Keith said. "OK, lets not go there...I'm gonna miss ya, Keith." I said with sorrow. Next I went to the twins we hugged and said by but then it was time for Allyson, Daniel and Millie... we walked outside where Mum and Dad were "So... Don't go bein' the American Idiot?" Daniel said with a hug. "Trust, she is not American but she is an idiot, who is called Emily!" I said. "Bye Katie... have a good life without us." Allyson said. "How can I, my life has been around here with you lot." I said with a hug. Then it was Millie, the friend that changed my life. "...so this is it..." I said. "Yeah... I'm gonna miss you, Katie Joe." She said "I hate when you call me Katie Joe." I said with a smile. "How do you know that's why I said it." she said laughing. "Katie, planes leaving soon." Dad called. Me and Millie shared a hug and then I backed away slowly.

I got in the taxi in between Mum and Dad. I looked out the back window waving till my friends where out of site. Boulevard of Broken Dreams was on the radio. I was gone. No turning back. I have my family and that was it. I cried and Dad hugged me, till we got to the airport. Boulevard of Broken Dreams was Millie's favourite song and it was in my head. We got the airport and I held onto Jimmy really tight whiles my other hand was in Mums, I was such a wimp right now.