!Viva La Tour! Part 1

4 weeks later

Billie Joe P.O.V

Katie said yes to touring with us, so Adie phoned the school and said Katie wasn't coming in for a while. Katie has 2 weeks left in the cast and she cries a lot because of what happened. I know it is hard, but come on 2 weeks! she lasted 4 already. Drew and Anna have been round and Katie told them the news. "Phones do exist!" she keeps saying. Jake said news has spread on Twitter and Facebook and the fans can not wait to meet Katie. I cant wait for her to meet Tanna again. Tanna is an interviewer she is great, we see her every month when we are on tour, she lets us answer questions from fans and when Katie was a baby, Tanna let Katie on in the interviews and the views went up and comments flooded in... but when I lost her... that all slowed down. Still... *Hand waves in face*

"Hello...earth to Dad... Billie Joe lets go." Katie was trying to say. I shook my head and laughed. "You what Baby Girl?" I asked. "You said you would watch a movie with me... or don't you want to because I'm boring with this cast." Katie said sadly. "No, No. I was day dreaming, of coarse I want to watch a film. Who said you were boring?" I asked. She smiled and...well... crutched away. I shrugged it off and went into the living room. "Baby Girl, what's with all this?" I asked as I saw a duvet over the sofa with her under it (sat up) and room for me with a spread of food put out for us on the coffee table.

Jake and Joey were at school and Adie was food shopping, since she new Katie would of done this. So it was me and Katie. I promised we would watch a film, so here I am, on the sofa, with Katie and Christine on the TV (obviously) she was laughing when the fat kid got crushed. I stared at her in amazement. "how can you laugh? a fat kid got crushed, although I do see the funny side of it." I said laughing as well.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Just when the movie ended Adie came through the door. "I'm home!" she called. "In the living room!" Katie called back. "OI! My job." I argued with Katie. "So, I'm the one in the cast here." She shot back. I smiled and said "Yeah, well you have a cast and I don't. So I can just walk away like this." I got up and walked out with Katie shouting "HEY! THATS NOT FAIR! SO, UNCALLED FOR!" I laughed and helped Adie with the shopping.

Joey P.O.V

Lunch Cool. I had my iPod on and was listening to Whatshername. "forgetting you, but not the time..." I mumbled as Max scared the life out of me. "Holy Shit Dude!" I said as I took out my ear phones. "So, is it true... Katie is going with your Dad, just like old times?" he asked. I nodded and kept walking, as we were girls were flirting and whispering about how good I looked and I heard whispers about Katie as well. Did I mention girls adore me... DO NOT EVER TELL DAD! Me and Max sat out side watching the soccer game. "This is boring." Max complained. I walked onto the field and the whole school went silent and stopped what they were doing. I remember Katie saying about baseball. I know the rules.

I got loads of people and we all played, with me as bowler and Max centre base and Drew backing base. We scored loads of points. Jake was stood next to me as we won. We smiled at each other as bell rang for our last 2 lessons. The school loved the game.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Katie P.O.V

Jake and Joey ran in and sat next to me. "You wont believe what Joey has done." Jake said catching his breath. "WHAT!?" I shouted. Jake looked at Joey, so he began. Dad ran in, just before he started. "What ever. I got, like, almost the whole God damn school to play that baseball thing you used to play and my God Katie did they love the game." Joey said. "Really!" I said excitedly . Dad sat opposite me and Mum sat next to him. For the rest of the day Jake and Joey were on about school and everything the people asked and said about me. 2 weeks and I'm gone. I so can not wait!