Shopping and a New Friend

Katie P.O.V

Dad stopped the car outside the mall and everyone got out. Dad came round to my side and helped me on my feet. "Nice car by the way!" Drew said randomly hugging my Dad. Dad looked scared and worried for Drew. This will be fun...

We walked into a really cool clothes shop. Me and Joey went straight for the shoes. I saw a cool pair of converse, just like the hat and top I was wearing. Dad saw me looking and came over "Liking what your seeing, Katie?" he asked. "Yep." I said popping the P. Dad took the shoes and payed. I smiled, but then I saw the girl again. 'who are you?' I thought. Drew totally ran past me and hit the girl by accident. "OW!" She shouted. "Sorry, I just wanted hair dye." Drew said and ran off. I went over and helped her pick up her things, as in I took her bag and she put her items back in it. "You think you have problems." I said gesturing to my leg. She laughed and said. "Yeah, I'm Gabby. Hi." "Hi, I'm Katie Joe." I said. "as in Katie Joe Armstrong. Cool." she said. I nodded as my Dad came over. "You know Drew just bought Green and Purple hair dye." Dad said amazed at Drew. I nodded as Gabby stood in shock. "...and you are?..." Dad asked. "G-Gabby." Gabby said. "Hi. Baby Girl do ya want a coffee?" Dad asked. "Yeah, sure. bye Gabby." I said and made my way to the door. She waved and stood in shock. "Weird girl..." Dad said. "Well, she might be a fan." I argued for her. "Yeah, well fans aren't all like that. So, the usual?" Dad asked. I nodded and hoped to talk to the girl again. She was nice.

We got to Starbucks and saw Mom and Jake with 6 coffee's by the table. I made my way over and Dad lifted my up so I could get on my seat. "Where is Drew and Joey?" I asked. Just at that moment they both walked in and Drew's hair was all purple, but the top was green, since he had longish hair. "WOW, What the HELL happened to you?" Jake asked. I starred in amazement at how well it turned out. "NICE!" I sort of shouted.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We decided to go home, so we can ''freshen up for school'' as Mum said. I was in my room lying on my bed, bored out of my mind. Dad came in and lay next to me. "Y'now, you used to love shopping, but just then you looked bored. What's wrong?" Dad asked. I shrugged. "I remember when I took you shopping with me, we had loads of fun, but you were a baby." Dad smiled. I again shrugged.

Billie P.O.V

Why is she like this? I hate it. I want my Baby Girl back, the one who laughed at pretty much anything. Not the one who is too bored to even smile. I remember taking her shopping when we were on tour... TOUR! "Hey Baby Girl, can I ask you something?" I asked. "You just did." She replied. I laughed and went for it. "Do you want to come on tour with me in 8 weeks?" I blurted out. She sat up and starred at me. "REALLY!" She shouted.

I know this is short, but please comment. I love hearing what you have to say!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY "THE REV" SULLIVAN!!    R.I.P