My Baby Girl And Mine Only

Billie P.O.V

I walked in and Joey just got up. Katie was lying down almost asleep. "Joey, it's getting late. Go to your room." I said looking at Katie. Joey left, so I went to the bathroom and got ready for bed. I walked out and saw Adie kissing Katie night. Adie said she would take Katie's room for the night as the guys and Carol were staying over. God knows why Carol will be here, but I want to stay with my Baby Girl to make sure she is safe.

Adie walked out after saying night to me and I got in the bed with Katie. She must of felt me get in because she turned over, so she was facing me, and moved closer to me. I hugged her until I fell asleep.

Mike P.O.V

Me, Tre, White and Carol all went to Billie's for the night. We all went to our rooms and as I was going to sleep at like 2 am, I heard someone walking to Billie's room. Something is not right.

Katie P.O.V

I heard the door open and thought nothing of it. Dad was next to me and that is all that matters... well, until someone picked me up. I tried to open my eyes and scream, but I couldn't. Then I felt cold air. I WAS OUTSIDE! I heard shouting from inside and a lot of footsteps. I got my eyes open and saw a gun pointing at Dad and one at my head. I am so scared. Dad looks petrified. I'm that scared that I am literally whimpering, but all of a sudden I heard a shot and it all went black for me.

Billie P.O.V

"NO! KATIE!" I shouted running over to her, but then this prick shot my side as well. I was, so close to Katie. It was going black and I saw Tre coming to me and Mike running for Katie. Then it was black.