Green Day

Katie P.O.V

Mum was out, Dad was with her. Joey is trying to stay alive without drums and Jake without Xbox. They are up in there rooms. "HELLO!" I heard Tre call. "In here!" I called from the living room. He came in and Jumped over the couch. "For once in your life, would it kill ya to act normal?" I asked. "Yeah actually.. so how are ya?" Tre asked happy. "OK, I guess." I said a bit down. "You guess? What's up?" Tre asked. "I just don't get why I was taken. Like what happened to Dad, He must of been crushed?" I said. "Well.. I could tell ya what I know. It's no secret." Tre said. "OK. Please tell." I said with a small smile.

"Alright...Billie came running into my room with Mike and Jason behind him. he kept saying you were gone and you weren't in the house. We even went out side, when your Dad saw your blanket on the ground and tyre marks. Then we knew you were stolen, your Dad was on the floor holding the blanket crying his eyes out. It was hard for us to see him like that. The worse part was we got home and Billie had to tell Adrienne about what happened. She refused to believe it. Billie started drinking after a couple of days and from there it went to drugs. Billie published your song in hope you would hear it some day... just thank god that you did." Tre finished there.

"What song?" I asked. I didn't know Mum and Dad came back until Dad spoke. "Good Riddance. I wrote because it helped you sleep at night and it made you happy." So that's why it meant a lot to me. "But do you know who took me?" I asked at no one in particular. "No. but when we find em' I'm gonna kill em' " Dad said, Now that scared me. "ok... But what if you don't find them?" I asked. "That doesn't matter. At least we have you back now." Dad said. With that the phone started ringing. Mum answered it, just when I was gonna go upstairs Mum said it was for me.

Katie: Hello...

Millie: Katie, you will never guess what...

Katie: Hi Millie. What?

Millie: Dad got a promotion and now we are moving house, but you will never guess where...

Katie: Cool, enough with the guessing, just tell me.

Millie: OK, OK. California.

Katie: NO WAY IN HELL"

Millie: YES WAY IN HELL. WE LEAVE IN TWO WEEKS!

Katie: Cool... But what about Daniel and Allyson, they're our friends to?

Millie: I know... But I'm coming.

Katie: Well that's good, second best news ever, but We were the child version of Green Day, You, Me and Allyson.

Millie: I know... *Hangs Up*

"Millie.. Millie." I called down the phone. No Answer. I slammed the phone down causing a lot of attention and ran upstairs crying, with Dad running behind me shouting for me to wait. I got to my room and slammed the door in Dads face hoping he would go away, But in stead he came straight in.

"Baby Girl What Happened?" He asked sitting on my bed hugging me. "Nothing." I said. "Clearly it's something. Tell sweetie I can help." Dad said. "Yeah sure you can help." I said pulling out of the hug angrily. "Baby Girl I-" Dad tried, but I cut in. "I want to go back to England." I said with pure anger. Dad didn't do anything, instead he just sat there and didn't move. I could see the sadness in his eyes. "Dad.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. It's just Millie is coming to live in Cali and all our friends are gonna be alone." I said and hugged Dad again. "Baby Girl don't scare me again, I lost you once and that was enough for me. Your friends will be Ok, don't worry." Dad said and hugged back. "Dad.. I don't think me and Millie are friends any more..." I trailed off. "It's Ok. I'm your friend as I am your Dad. Now I have some news for you... " Dad started. "What, tell me." I said eager to know. "Your Mum is taking Jake and Joey to see her Parents for the hole weekend, she knew you would prefer to stay here, so I'm staying with you. So... Me and You get the house to our selves for the hole weekend, and since it's summer holidays you can stay up late." Dad finished. "AWESOMMMEE." I dragged.

"Cool, Now it's getting late you should get some sleep." Dad said kissing my head. "But it's like 8 in the evening." I argued back. "Yeah, so 8 rhymes with late, so sweet dreams Baby Girl." Dad ended with. "Fine." I mumbled. "Night I shouted downstairs. "Night Katie." was called back by Tre as he left the house. "Nighty Night" was then called by Mum. I so can not wait for this weekend.