chapter 1

I woke up extra early today because it was my birthday, I was greeted by my parents who had cooked sweet pastries for everyone in my class. I made one especaily for Adrien though. A smile spread across my face as I headed to school

1 HOUR LATER

"Marinette please open the door, look im sorry for what I said about you!" Alya gentely laied her head against the bathroom door. "GO AWAY ALYA! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I cover my mouth as I realise what I had just said

Flashback

I walk into the school gates and overhear Alya talking to someone. It wouldn't be rude if I just listened for a second... would it? "Big girls don't cry, unlike Marinette!" Alya said in a icy tone. "She crys about everything!" Tears strolled down my face as I heard what my so called Bff said about me behind my back.

Flashback ends

Tears came flooding out of my eyes even harder than before, I hear Alya sigh as she slowly walks away to our next class

Tikki flys out and told me I was a bit extreme when saying that, I agree and walk out the bathroom stall. I look at my face which is stained with mascara and is bright red. My eyes were puffed out and as red as a rose. I dry my face quickly, I also reaply my mascara and gather my things before running to class...

I walk in and see Alya crying on Nino's shoulder, I walk past ignoring her. I sit down and make no eye contact whatsoever with her, "Hey Mari" Alya said in a soft tone, I ignored her.

The day passes and it was final period, the class sings happy birthday to me and I hand out my baked good's, obviously after handing the first one to Adrien Chloe imediatley trips me over, making me spill the backed goods over a girl I had never noticed before, "OMG im sooooo sorry! What can I do to make it up!?" she giggled and said it was okay. The teacher walked in and told us that the girl I had spilt my baked goods on was the new girl. Her name was Robyn Barnett, she had hair which was a mixture of blonde and brown and freckles which covered the middle section of her face. Her eyes were many shades of blue, very similar to mine, she wore a long-sleeved white t-shirt with skinny blue ripped jeans and brown sandals. She had a kneclace with a fox tail on.

1 WEEK LATER

Me and Alya slowly drifted apart, but me and Robyn became great friends she supported me no matter what!  We had similar intrests and both adored Gabriel Agreste, she would sometimes tease me about my crush on Adrien though. She told me how her old Bff Diana was going to come to this school to, but that wasnt until another good 6 weeks. So I had awhile to get to know Robyn better before Diana comes!

ROBYNS POV

It was after school and I waited for Mari outside, she said she needed to get something from her locker. 5 minutes later she sowed up and we both jogged back to hers.

We were sitting in Mari's room when all of a sudden tears formed in her eyes, I asked her if she was okay and she said that she tries to never cry when around others after what someone said about her, so she usually lets it out after school when nobodys around. BANG! Me and Marinette looked at each other...

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette shouted

"Trixx, Tail spread!" I shouted

We then set off for battle with Chat Noir once again .