Chapter 7

Robyn's pov

I transform and sprint towards the market. I was the first at the scene, "NO ONE WILL EVER HURT THE ENVIROMENT EVER AGAIN!" the lady shouts.

"Wow, we came here on a school trip and now we need to deal with akumas!" I hear Chat Noir shout from behind, "What do you mean chaton?" Me and Chat look at Ladybug, slightly confused, "Oh right... btw Mari, Adrien is Chat Noir" she just stands there in pure shock.

Marinette's pov

OK WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?! CHAT IS ADRIEN? MY LONG TERM CRUSH???, my head was practically exploding with questions. I sigh as tell Robyn to create illusions to distract the akuma while we come up from behind "Lucky charm!" A diamond encrusted yo-yo falls into my hands. I look around with my lucky vision and realise the plants could only be cut with diamonds. 

After a few minutes i manage to rip the rose in half and free the akuma, "Prepare to be purified! Gotcha! Bye, bye little butterfly..." I wave goodbye, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

When we all detransormed one word rushed in to my mind,

Shit.

I was the princess of China and my coronation was on the last day of the trip, how was i going to explain all of this to my class!!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Hey my little fluffballs!

Im going to be changing the title of this book to ...

The secret life of Princess Marinette!

And im also changing the description! Hope you enjoy!