Chapter 6: Back home in China

NOBODYS POV

Marinette and Adrien were partners for the plane trip and of course Chloe then started crying and demanding that she be partners with her Adrikins. Despite the teachers refusal she tried her hardest to break Adrienette up, of course Alya and Nino then started shouting.

ON THE PLANE/ MARINETTES POV

Being the gentleman he was Adrien let me take the seat by the window and also helped me get some of my stuff down from my bag. I grabbed my book of course it was a Djwifi fanfiction, but that's when I read the blurb of Adriens book. It was a wattpad book just like mine...

Having left Paris because of Chloe, Marinette and Adrien move to japan only seeing that Hawkmoth has followed them there. After one akuma fight on his own Chat Noir gets badly injured and retreats to Marinette's house for urgent medical attention.

The prince then starts visiting his princess more often and finding out about her dirty secrets that she keeps from people.... Join this Marichat adventure that is full of sin and romance. Will Marinette fall for the alley cat or will her heart stay true to Adrien?     

I gasp loudly and look away before Adriens eyes could lock onto mine and ask me what's wrong. I could feel him shrug his shoulders as he went back to his book and continued reading.

IN CHINA

"OMG!" Alya screams and probably made half of us death, "I CANT BELIVE THERES AN AKUMA ATACK HERE AND IT ONLY JUST STARTRED!" I look around confused and that's when I see a woman covered in vines attacking the market (sorry I don't know anything about Chinese culture) I don't know where my miraculous was, it was still on my bag and I left it on the plane!

I quickly sprint towards the airport ignoring the people who were screaming my name.

Being Ladybug had its advantages, I jumped onto a roof and started sprinting along the rooftops, doing cartwheels and backflips across the city towards the airport.

ALYAS POV

Me, Nino and Adrien then follow Marinette, she was a great athlete but I never knew she could run this fast. we then catch her running along the rooftops doing cartwheels and backflips, it looked like she was heading to the airport.

She runs through the gates and starts speaking to a man in Chinese, the man lets her through the gate she then comes out 5 minutes later with her bag. She must of left it on the plane.

She digs deep into her bag and pulls out a black box with red decoration on the lid.

MARINETTES POV

I frantically search through my bag, I needed my miraculous, NOW! I dug deeper and eventually I find the box containing my miraculous in. None of my class had followed me and the Chinese knew about miraculouses and also how my cousin, Bridgette, was the Ladybug before me. China was in trouble and I had an akuma that needed to be caught.

I stick in my miraculous and Tikki pops out. Many people welcome me but still...

"Tikki, SPOTS ON!" Tikki then fly's into my earrings and I transform into the great superhero Ladybug.

WOW 537 WORDS! PROBABLY THE MOST I HAVE EVER WRITTEN FOR A STORY!

GOODBYE MY LITTLE SHIPPERS -ROBYN!