chapter 19

Adrien ran a hand through his golden locks as he sat down. He looked up, his eyes met with Marinette's blue, tear stricken ones. He was still in shock from what he had just heard.

A. Felix was back

And

B. He was Marinette's fiance...

Adrien had a long past with Felix. You see...

A little boy landed on his bed as his older brother continued attacking him with a sword, "give up Adri, I've won" the little boy, who was only around 13 at the time growled and got up, grabbing his sword and getting into position, "Never Fe" the older blonde smirked and got closer to his brother before pinning him against the wall.

"What if we make a deal?" The little boy looked up at his brother confused, "a deal?" "Yes a deal! If I get the kingdom you can have Marinette back safe and sound" Adrien sighed and looked into the eyes of his brother, "deal Felix"

A few months later prince Adrien Lupton went missing and soon went by the name Adrien Agreste, he worked at Marinette's palace for a while until she was evacuated and was sent to Paris to look after her.

Adrien sighed and rested a hand on his forehead, "Marinette?" She looked up from her pillow, surprised to see the blonde holding out his hand, "It's time to go" she blinked and nodded. Slowly she got up and after a few minutes she left the hospital.

The car journey to the hotel was silent, neither of them spoke a word. Marinette's dad was at the hospital still because of bridgette and Alya and nino had gone back to plan a surprise.

"So.... What happened while I was away?" Marinette asked, trying to start a conversation. Adrien simply shrugged in reply.

The car stopped and Adrien and Marinette both got out, however they were surprised to see who was waiting for them.

"Lila?"

_________________________

Hey guys.... so last chapter I said if someone got close to guessing my appearance I would do a face reveal. The person who was the closest was yellowsandblue  (I would actually tag u but my wattpad keeps crashing when I do)

 The person who was the closest was yellowsandblue  (I would actually tag u but my wattpad keeps crashing when I do)

This is me! My name is Robyn and I'm 12 years old. I'm around 4,11 so I'm quite short but yh. In my opinion I don't think I look that good but still. Thanks guys! Btw something keeps happening to my wattpad so sorry if anything looks wierd this chapter.