AN

Hey guys just gonna put some people out there who you should follow cus they are amazing!!!

MLB_Love_Square

I love most of her books and she also made my cover for my new story coming out.

Mariiftw

I the book they did called 'Save me (Niall Horan)' I would recommend you read that, I haven't read it all but it's great so far!

stardusthaz 

I've read 3 stories by them so far put of the four they've posted: Instagram - h.s. ; Kik and Texting Louis Tomlinson I haven't read texting Harry styles but I'm really excited too!

_HakunaMatata_

The only book I've read by them is motel 6 // n.h but it's great so far!

LouisYouHottie

I've read the accidental Skype call by them, I also need to read the next book in the series for me to be happy!

JustMe52

I've read the books: One direction to my heart and the sequel somebody I used to know. This author has so many books to read I don't know how I'm going to get through them.

someblondesaresmart

I've read so many books by them!!! So here we go: Pulled between two; How I got my life changed by 1D (a Louis Tomlinson fan fic); How I got my life changed by 1D (book two); The teen batchelorette(N.h) and In need of a rescue (z.m)

kaley676    

The only book I'm currently reading by them is Niall Horan Baby Series, I'm yet to read all their other great books.

samemistakes__

I've read the book Anonymous ||N.h by them and I loved it. I would defiantly recommend reading this book if you like people who fall in love in the most peculiar ways. Still yet to read the sequel.

Anyways that's enough of all of the one direction books that I'm on no way enjoying reading (0.0)

The second to last person is my biggest inspiration, I mean like. I wouldn't be writing miraculous books if it wasn't for them. This person is...

donutandfries  

I love all of their books and here's a list of all of the books I've read by them and loved.

Hospital child, the plot was so interesting and I was really sad when the book ended.
Island adventures, the book was gripping and exciting. Defiantly a book for those who love adventure and mystery.
Little girls (mature), this book is a horror and I found myself crying and screaming when everything for the finale happened at once.

And finally their book that tore me to shreds, that kept me awake when it hadn't been updated and made me cry.

I Loved And I Loved And I Lost, this book was so emotional and if this was published I would be the first to buy a copy.

AND FINALLY.... GO AND FOLLOW THIS LADY HERE!!

PrettyLittleLiar212

SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND ALSO SHE THREATEND TO DELETE ALL MY BOOKS IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW HER. SO PLEASE FOLLOW HER CUS THIS IS MY LIFE.

Anyways guys thank you so much for the support and love, remember there are so many more talented authors out there who just haven't been recognised yet.

Love you all a see ya in the next update!!

-Robyn