chapter 20

3RD PERSON

Lila stood outside of the hotel, a smug smile painted on her face. Adrien growled as Felix soon came out and stood next to Lila. Adrien wrapped his arms protectively around Marinettes waist and stood back.

"Adrien, what a surprise." The blonde prince said as he eyed the 'parasian' model. Lila giggled and walked up to Adrien, swiftly grabbing Marinette's arm and pulling her away, "We had a deal Felix!" He growled. Meanwhile, Marinette stood confused in the middle. Lila was hugging her arm and Felix and Adrien were fighting like they were brothers.

"STOP!" Marinette shouted, all heads turned towards her as she forced her way out of Lila's grip and stood between the boys.

Everyone was silent for a minute before Marinette suddenly spoke up, "What deal?" She growled, vemon lacing her voice. Felix gulped as Adrien pulled out a contract from his pocket and handed it to Marinette.

Her eyes skimmed over the text and she glared at Felix, once finished. She walked up to him and slapped him, leaving a bright red in print on his right cheek, "YOU ASSHOLE!!! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS?! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!"

Everyone was silent aside from the raven haired beauty who was sobbing as tears rolled down her cheeks. Adrien hugged her as she cried into his chest.

Marinette wondered around the castle, it was her 10th birthday and she couldn't find her mother. Her father was always away on special family events but her mother was always there. She had searched every place in the palace aside from her mothers room. Marinette knew she wasn't allowed in there, but she thought her mother might make one expectation.

She knocked softly on the oak Doors and waited for a reply. She knocked again, slightly louder. She pushed the doors open and saw a young boy, only around 14 stabbing her mother violently in the chest. She slammed the door and ran as far away as she could, she found herself by the guards tower and called for the head guard.

He was shocked to see the young princess in tears and screaming about her mother.

She took a dozen guards to her mothers room, but by the time they got there, the queen was dead and the boy had got away. Marinette grabbed her mothers cold hand and kissed her forehead, "mummy?" She shook her mothers body violently, "Please wake up!" Tears rolled down the cheeks and on that day China had not only celebrated the princess' birthday but also the Queens death.