chapter 9

ALYAS POV

We gasp as the hotel doors swing open, there was a galaxy style limo waiting beside our taxis. We all get into the taxis. Wait, "Where's Marinette?" Robyn looked at me, "oh she had to go to her .... uh... house. Yeah! Her house!" She's hiding something....

MARINETTES POV

I sigh as we pull up to the castle. Bridgette was standing there in a white slim, strapless dress, her hair was curled and a white Rose was tucked behind her ear. I get out and greet my cousin with a warm smile, "Hi Bri! How are you today" she snorts in an unlady like manor, "Bug you don't need to be so formal, it's only me!" I giggle and pull her into a hug.

"By the way we have people touring the castle today. Anyway here's your schedule." "Geez thanks Bri... Your just a great bearer of good new aren't you!" She scoffed, "Love you too, Now shoo!" She pushes me up the steps and slams the door behind me.

I wondered around for a while until I found myself in my bedroom. It was similar to what it looked like when  I was younger but it had white walls with a few pink cherry blossoms scattered around. My bed had light pink covers and a silk curtain for privacy. The door on the left side led me into a walk in closet and the door on the right led me into the on sweet. Oh that's right! Tikki was still in my purse.

I open it up to let the small God stretch, but to my surprise she was sound asleep. I giggle at her cuteness and every now and then you could hear her mumble something about cookies. I shut my purse and let out my hair. I curled it slightly and changed my dress into a short white one, it stopped at my knees, I placed on white silk gloves a ruby tiara, necklace and I put a red rose in my hair. I check my phone to see I only had 10 minutes to make it to my first lesson. The guests were going to watch me today.

But little did I know that I knew those guests personally...