Chapter 24

Felix's boredom grew as the minutes went by, the agonising ticking of the clock rang in their ears. By now marinette was growing unamused by the lack of response she was getting from her captor. The sound of Adrien stiring brought both their undivided attention to him, and when Adrien awoke to eyes burning holes into him he was slightly shook. Only after a few seconds it clicked in Adrien's head what was going on, the shackles on his wrists became loud and unbearable as the boy thrashed about in the cage.

"Felix, I'm asking you nicely. Let us go and you won't have to deal with the consequences. Trust me, you won't like them as much as I will"

The threat, shocked felix slightly, not knowing that such a sweet girl with a submissive manner could ever be Capable of being this harsh towards someone. To be honest Adrien was slightly taken back too by his lady's words.

"Marinette... such threats coming from a girl like you? They don't mean anything, princesses aren't made to fight darling. Your mother never put up much of fight when I killed her"

Marinette sat still, her head lowered, she was not going to let him get to her today. She took a few deep breaths and after a few seconds Felix spoke again.

"Not going to do anything mon amour?" His voice was taunting, venom laced as well. He wanted her to say something to spike his amusement yet she stayed silent.  Felix didn't realise the subtle nod exchanged between marinette and Adrien, but once he heard the two yell out the words, 'spots on' and 'claws out' he signaled his guards to get ready to sedate the duo.

A/N: so I'm continuing it, Surprise?!