chapter 12

WARNING SIN AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Marinette gasped as she was pushed back onto her bed by Felix. He grabed her wrists and ties them together with rope, he forcefully begins kissing her and  slowly rolls up her dress with one hand.

Marinette gasped as she felt him rub circles into her thigh, she holds her breath before letting out a soft moan.

"So you like that?" Felix asks whilst smirking. The next thing you knew, Felix had stripped Marinette of her dress and began fiddling with her bra strap. Marinette cries for help but gets cut off by multiple kisses. He began trailing then down her collarbone and started sucking on her soft spot. After a few minutes he had managed to unclip her bra.

He grabbed one of her creamy breasts and began massaging it. He took hold of her other breast and began sucking on her nipple. She moaned even louder.

Marinette gasped as Felix undressed himself, she screamed for help but was silenced by yet another a kiss. While she was distracted Felix played with the hem of her panties. She moaned as he left wet kisses all along her body.

She saw her pants being thrown halfway across the room. She gasped as something wet entered her. Slowly she looked up and saw Felix thrusting his tongue in and out of her woman hood. Her stomach turned as he soon placed two fingers in, Slowly moving up and down. Her moans began getting louder and he smirked.

She whimpered as he crawled on top of her and entered, no protection. Nothing.

"Master stop~" she purred. Felix didn't stop, when she came he pulled out in one swift movement and licked it up. His tongue tracing the outlines of her woman hood.

He slowly stood up and paced around her bed, he smirked and planted a small kiss on her head before tying her hands to the frame of the bed. He layed on top of her and breathed in between her creamy breasts. His breath made her shiver at the touch. She moaned as he stock his fingers back in.

"What am I?" He asked, lust tracing his voice.

"Your my master."

"What are you?"

"Your obedient servant..."