Chapter 3

NOBODYS POV

"Bye bye little butterfly!" Ladybug flashed a smile towards both her partners as they had just defeated another akuma. "Miraculous Ladybug!" A swarm of hearts fill the sky as everything then returns to its normal state and civilians return to their normal life.

MARINETTES POV / 6 WEEKS LATER

I was awake extra early this morning and I sit down on the benches waiting for Robyn to show up, my phone vibrated

ROBYN: Hey I'm gonna be late see u at break!

Oh yeah her friend Diana was coming today with 2 other students Gurpreet and Lucy.

BREAK TIME

I sit down on the bench and pull out my sketch book, then I notice Chloe heading my way. I walk away in the opposite direction as I see Robyn standing at the gates.

"UGH! Where are you going brat?"

"To my friends, something you don't have" I giggle at my Comeback and continue walking as I listen to the frustrated blonde mutter words of disgust. 

Robyn runs up to me and hugs me. Her hair is in a messy French plait and she's wearing a white summer dress, with God earrings, her miraculous and gold bracelets.

Her blue eyes pierce into me and she smiles softly, "What's wrong M?" She asks, "Are you going to leave me now your friends are here?" I say as tears begin to roll down my cheek. She giggles and shakes her head no. I engulfe her in a hug and we continue with the school day, but with 3 new friends.