The L word

Nick Stone

"I'm home!"

I dropped my keys on the ashtray by the kitchen countertop. No one greeted or acknowledged me back like always.

AC/DC is pounding around the house, so my twin sister, Alex, must be home. She's the only one who will blast the speakers like that in this house.

I grabbed a juice pack from the fridge, noticing the casserole dish inside. It's almost gone. I checked the dishes by the sink.

Two plates.

Crap.

That bestfriend bitch from hell of my sister was here. She likes my father's cooking. And always seems to make sure to eat my part of the dinner. It pleases her immensely when she'd done something to piss me off.

I should really force Alex to kick that annoying bitch out of our lives.

Ever since my sister met her, Alex had changed. Gone were the sweet, innocent twin sister of mine. Cassandra Charlotte Raven corrupted her into something like her, a rebellious teenage punk.

Cassandra Charlotte Raven was a transferee from the Eastern side of the country, and shocked the school with her unusual appearance when she first stepped at the campus.

She wore a coffee stained white shirt and ripped jeans on her first day. She paired it with a worn and greying Converse. She also sported leather cuffs, nose and lip rings, and voodoo keychains. It was the first time our prestigious school had a student like that. Before it was only Gordon Blaton that seems to be stuck on plaid shirts and suspenders that has a problem with fashion.

Oh, she also socked the basketball captain, a popular jock, on the face, which earned him stitches.

Needless to say, she really made quite an impression on her first day.

Everyone calls her Charlie Raven, and already dubbed her as our school's resident devil.

So no one could really blame me if I don't like that she's friends with my sister. Also, there's been disturbing rumors around regarding Charlie. I don't want Alex caught in the middle of it.

Yeah, because that girl is trouble with a capital T, also stands for trash.

Well, okay, she might have done something else to earn my wrath, but that is another story.

I slammed the fridge door a bit harshly. What would I eat now? I'm too tired from soccer practice to make my own dinner.

"Alessandra!"

I decided my sister should prepare me something to eat, since that destitute bestfriend of hers ate my dinner.

I went upstairs to my twin sister's room, sipping from my juice pack greedily. I rapped on the door three times. I heard giggles, but no response on my knock.

She's still here.

Great, now I can tell that annoying Raven myself to keep her filthy hands away my dinner and-

My sister.

I opened the door, and what I have witnessed was something I was never prepared to see, though I've heard the rumors..

"Nick!"

Alex ran to her bed, jumping under the covers, her face beet red. Charlie was rooted to her spot, her small frame still as she locked her dark eyes with mine. There was mischief glittering in those chocolate eyes, and amusement lifting her lips.

She walked towards the door, to me. I gulped awkwardly as I watched her sexy, half naked body strut towards me.

She's a vixen. Damn.

Her matching red lace bra and thong looks familiar. Was it from that Victoria's Secret shop displayed by the glass window in the mall? Might be.

"Goodnight, Nicky." she whispered, a mischievous smile on her lips. She closed the door softly.

I stood there for God knows how long. My mind seems to still not absorb the scene I had just witnessed.

I walked back down the kitchen in a dazed state. I looked down on my hand to see the juice pack crumpled, and juice had exploded on my shirt. I groaned.

My hunger vanished. I don't think I'll be able to eat or sleep when I just discovered important facts.

It's that Charlie Raven, the girl I hate the most and who corrupted my sister, is probably the sexiest girl ever and I can't take her image off my mind.

And that she and my twin sister are lovers.

Lesbians.

--*

You can play AC/DC's You Shook Me All Night Long while reading. It's so Charlie's soundtrack. Lol.

Disclaimer: photos in this story aren't mine. Credits to Google. Lol.