Chapter 15: The Principal's Principles

"So?" Mr Kellan prodded.
"I'll get straight to the point," Ember said, sitting on the chair in front of him almost knocking into a stack of paper. "The mirror incident wasn't an accident, was it? The blood formed words. It was an intentional thing. So what are you doing about it?"

"Sorry, kid. But that's none of your business," Mr Kellan stated.
"It sure is, Mr Kellan, and if you don't want the entire school to be in danger of this psychopath you should stop keeping this whole thing a secret and start getting help," Ember said, raising her eyebrow.

"Look, Ember, I'm already getting all the help we need. Security cameras will be installed and we'll catch this basta- guy."

"Oh, and in doing so intrude the privacy of a thousand students?" Ember questioned.

Mr Kellan stood up, took off his glasses and while shaking his head said, "That can't be helped."

"You don't even know if whoever is helping us isn't the culprit itself."

"Well, what do you suppose we do then?"

//

"How did it go?" Connor asked, sitting beside Ember.

"Good," Ember said, matter-of-factly.

"So you manage to convince him?" Students started pouring into the classroom from outside where everyone was rushing to get to their classes.

"Yep, with what we had planned."

"Hey Ember!" Alice called, behind her followed Jocelyn and Zhipeng.

"I guess the gang is back together again!"

"Hell yes it is."

Ember sat down at her desk writing ideas for stories.

She quickly turned the page only to find a bloody finger and the words written in blood.

Ember out of fear threw the book at the wall of the bedroom."This isn't possible," Ember thought "Only I can access my notebook."

The words wrote "Stop looking for me!"

//

A/N: Sorry for having not updated for a long time... I will be taking a break from writing this book.