21 -I love anything that is chicken and is edible

Ever felt like you are floating in air? Like someone launched you straight up to cloud nine and all the air left your lungs yet you can't seem to contain the happiness ?

Yeah, I feel that way.

Courtesy of Mr. grey.

The next day when I open my eyes, I find myself staring at the ceiling and smiling to myself like a psychopath. Don't blame me. Blame Dylan. He made me feel like a giggly high school girl last night who blushed at literally everything he did. I swear, I despised such girl, but I have absolutely no idea what got into me yesterday.

After all the, you know-heavy making out in the ferris wheel, we finally came out and were met with multiple people giving us knowing smiles because apparently, even when the ferris wheel stopped, we kept on kissing because we had absolutely no idea that we had an audience.

That's how lost I was in the kiss.

After that, we just grabbed pizza from a stall nearby and walked around hand in hand and his hands fit perfectly in mine. No. Not being overdramatic and cheesy. I'm not a huge believer in this romance that these romantic movies sell, but last night, he made me feel like I was living my own movie.

On our drive back home, we turned the radio on and 'trap queen' was playing. At first I almost didn't hear it,but then I noticed Dylan singing along with the song softly to himself. When he noticed me with my mouth hanging open, he started singing loudly.

I mean, imagine The CEO of Grey Industrial, Dylan Grey sing " I'm like hey wassup hello. Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in the door." I mean-

You know what I mean!

When we reached back to his place, he walked me to my room and we stood there in silence neither of us attempting to into our rooms. His back against the wall opposite to me and a smirk playing on his lips the entire time and the blush crept on my cheeks. When he finally took a few steps towards me, I felt the undeniable rush in my body which I have very recently come to assocuate with him. He the grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was brief, but it held so much meaning that I didn't believe such a small kiss could mean so much. I just couldn't sleep most of the night.

Once again, Dylan gave me a sleepless night.

Now, as I brush my teeth, I make sure to use the mouth freshener. I don't want my breath to stink when he kisses me.

I hope he still feels the same.

Stupid Mars. Feelings don't change over night !

But truthfully, people do. And I desperately hope I don't have to witness that with Dylan.

Reaching downstairs, I approach the kitchen to feed my grumbling stomach. As cliché as it may sound, Dylan stands by the stove, cooking. But thank god to Clichés, I get the view of his bare torso.

Hmm, if I could slide my hand all over his flawless body-

I think I made a whimpering sound because Dylan looks over his shoulder and gives me a chirpy smile.

"Morning muffin." He speaks in a hoarse morning voice and turns back forward to continue cooking.

"Morning." I bite my lip and sit on the stool by the kitchen island.

Now, if I've learnt something from clichés, it is that when you see your boyfriend cooking, you walk up to them and wrap your arms around their waist from the back in a very romantic way. But obviously, I don't do that, because neither am I romantic, nor do I have the guts to do it.